Splendour In the Grass camping at Bushy Brown's Adventure Ski Park - Completed
|Date||Wednesday, 27 July 2011 - Monday, 1 August 2011|
|Time||12:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Admit one person camping Wed 27th Jul - Mon 1st Aug||$255.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Admit one person camping Thurs 28th Jul - Mon 1st Aug||$220.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Admit one person camping Thurs 28th Jul - Sun 31st Jul||$175.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
SPLENDOUR CAMPING @ BUSHY BROWN'S ADVENTURE SKI PARK
Superb Camping sites only minutes away from the Splendour In the Grass Site. We offer spacious sites with ample amenities. A courtesy bus is included in the price so no need to part with more money. Ssshhh!don't want the hassle of being in traffic this year, then no problem enter from Beerwah and take the backroads, and get here without the stress! directions on our website http://www.waterskilake.com.au For your convenience we will be providing cooked breakfasts, light refreshments such as water and plenty of it! supper will be available from late evening till the buses stop.
Choose wisely. On-selling of tickets is prohibited. The name on ticket must be the same as photo identification. Refunds are only available in exceptional circumstances as determined by Bushy Brown's Adventure Ski Park.
Please note when purchasing tickets please specify how many campsites needed and how many people in each campsite. This information is vital as we can offer smaller or larger campsites depending on the number of people.
- Camp sites are big enough for your tent and a car - we work off a rule of thumb of one car and one small (3-4 person) dome tent - approximately 6m x 6m area. We have larger sites available also 5m x 9m, 5m x 12m for the larger groups.
- You will park your car next to your tent. There is strictly limited space for parking so car-pooling is recommended. An extra car will incur a $15.00 surcharge
- Each person in a vehicle entering Bushy Brown's Adventure Ski Park site must be PAID FOR IN FULL BEFORE ARRIVING. No paying on arrival.
- If you want to camp alongside friends you must meet up beforehand and arrive together. No Holding sites for others.
- Camp sites are allocated by Bushy Brown's Adventure Ski Park staff.
- Overly elaborate camp sites are not permitted. No couches & large furniture items permitted.
- Camper trailers and moderately sized campervans and caravans are fine. Large motor-homes or Winnebagos are not. Campervans up to 7.5m in total length and caravans up to 6m in length are OK, anything larger will not be allowed as they will not fit on a campsite.
- Fires are not allowed however we have designated a specific area for a communal bonfire weather permitting.
- Please respect the site and your fellow campers. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the site.
- Camping areas are designated quiet zones from 10pm onwards.
- Leave valuables at home or lock them in your car. Don’t leave them in or around your tent. Get to know your neighbours. Keep an eye on their tents too and report any suspicious behaviour to Bushy brown's Adventure Ski Park staff or police.
- Once you have set up camp, driving around the campground is prohibited. You will take the courtesy bus to and from Splendour.
- Driving off-site, during the event, is prohibited. Should you need to leave for an emergency you will need to make arrangements with Bushy Brown's Adventure Ski Park staff.
- Fire Twirling paraphernalia e.g. sticks & balls etc
- Illegal drugs
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc)
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser lights
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous
- Strictly no animals
Event Link: http://www.stickytickets.com.au/5759