FREE WORKSHOP: Is your money working hard for you? - Completed
|Date||Thursday, 25 October 2012|
|Time||12:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
Nick Simitzis, Christos Property Group
|1 x entry||$0||--Ticket sales closed--|
We didn't reach the minimum registrations for this topic, so we have decided to cancel the event.
However! Both James Green and PimJohn van Gestel are happy to answer your particular questions. Please call me on 0411 126 325 and I will arrange the introductions.
Having a good understanding of your money and how to make it work for you can be the difference between an average retirement and one that has you living comfortably, meeting your goals and expectations.
But where do you begin? How do you interpret the jargon that is often associated with the industry? How do you put yourself in a position to protect yourself and your family financially?
I’ve been lucky enough to secure leading advisors James Green and PimJohn van Gestel to share their knowledge with you.
James will share with you:
- A plain English look at the economics behind the Sydney property mark – including how Australia compares to the rest of the world
- How average income vs property price has changed over the years, along with how affordability has changed
- Why interest rates are being reduced and how they may behave in 2013
PimJohn van Gestel
PimJohn will reveal:
- How you can minimise disrupting your financial affairs if something happens to you so your family remains financially stable and cared for
- How a sound financial structure will help you achieve your personal goals
- How a superannuation health check will keep you on track – and if your super will be enough to enjoy the retirement you strive for
- How buying a property in a superfund with the benefit of a mortgage can be a good option
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can make the most of your existing financial situation – and one that will look after your future.
Event Link: http://www.stickytickets.com.au/9472