Designing Your Own Organiser Page
Your organiser page is an optional feature. It is great because you can provide a overview of your organisation (the event organiser/organisation) and your page will list all the events that you have running. You can include your logo, contact details and a description of your organisation. It is a great page to send people if they wish to keep up-to-date with the events you are running, if you are likely to hold events on a regular basis.
- Click on the 'my organiser page' on the left hand menu
- You will need to filli in the form displayed, below is further
explaination of the items involved.
- Make my organiser page visible - You need to check this box to have your page visible on the site. You can change this at any point in the future to remove or show your page.
- My Url - here you get to pick a your own url for your organiser page. You should choose a short word or two, a good choice would be your ogranisation name for example.
- My Logo / Image - You can select and upload an organiation logo. This image will be displayed on your organiser page and optionally you can choose to display this image on any event page that you create.
- My Description - Here you can enter a free text description about your organisation.
- When you have completed all fields and are ready, press the 'save organiser page details' button and this page will be live on the internet
Your event organiser page will have a web address (URL) which you can give out to people to take them directly to your webpage. You have the option of picking your preferred URL in the set up process. For example you could have something like www.stickytickets.com.au/ComeMeetUs or www.stickytickets.com.au/YogawithMary.
Our sample organiser page is shown below.