at Malt Supper Club
Friday, 11 December 2015 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM + Add to calendar11/12/2015 18:0011/12/2015 22:00Australia/PerthOZeating White Christmas SundownerOZeating White Christmas Sundowner Friday, 11 December 2015 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (W. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Steph Simpson XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Malt Supper Club 677 Beaufort Street Mount Lawley WA 6050 Australia Get into the Christmas spirit with OZeating's White Christmas Sundowner. This event will be even bigger and better than our last, with more venue space, more delicious food and more good times! Dress code is cocktail attire and please wear something either white, silver or ice-blue to fit the theme. We look forward to seeing you and if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/32353/ozeating_white_christmas_sundowner.aspxMalt Supper Club
677 Beaufort Street
Mount Lawley WA 6050
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
- sold out -
Presenting the OZeating White Christmas Sundowner at Malt Supper Club.
This event, get your best white, silver and blue out and get ready to eat! Everyone looked stunning at the last sold out event, so it's time to pick another fancy smancy dress or suit! The chic, white, silver and ice-cold blue type of Christmas. Stylish yet shiny and sexy.
Tickets include a decadent food & drinks package from 6:00pm to 9:00pm:
• Lush bubbly on arrival (and complimentary until 9pm!)
• 7-course Malt Tasting Menu Tasting by Kelly Ramsay & Chloe James
• Upstairs will be a dedicated Wine & Cheese Room, featuring tastes from two (2) surprise Swan Valley wineries (complimentary tastings)
• Josh Catalano will again be creating the Oysters & Bubbly Room :)
• Icy-cold beer will be selected and delivered by Gage Roads (complimentary!)
• Malt's super-sexy Fabio will be creating two (2) Christmas-themed cocktails; Tropical Christmas & Christmas Frost (10 all night!)
• Work-of-art small-goods and cold meat platters in every room, thanks to Westphalia
• The Hummus Club, Wonder Dawgs and Westphalia, and plenty of other producers will be bombarding the venue, like ninjas in the night-time, with tastings of their top products
• My Fit Lunch Box are putting on some super tasty canapes to show the foodie guests what they're all about, and we've seen their offerings and cannot wait to taste them!
• Opposite the Oysters & Bubbly, we have totally locked in Theo Kalogeracos to create some of his amazing pizzas for the dessert room... the Mudhoney will be featuring alongside a brand new pizza from Theo, the Blondie - both of which are on the menu for the brand new Leederville store, Theo & Co
• We thought we needed to add a bit of Asian magic to the event, so Nasi Lemak Korner from South Perth will be heading over to join Theo & Co. delivering some Malaysioan sweets!
• And, as you can imagine, there is no way we can run an event ever again without a masterpiece by Sweet Adornments, how crazy was the cake-burger-ice-cream cake thing (check it out here)?!?!? The dessert room is where you'll find Val from Sweet Adornments and her secret creation
• The Herdsman was an insane hit with their cheese-pairings, so we’ve offered them more room (the entire upstairs), so go have a chat to their master chef, while you sip away on the wines
• Decorations, the photo area and non-edible centerpieces are all designed, organised and installed by Pink Knickers
• The Australian College of Applied Education will be sending over their three (3) top apprentice chefs to work with Chloe & Kelly, so they'll come out for a chat and show off their skills, proving that local chefs will be filling our top kitchens, soon!More on this to come!
And here is what Kelly Rasay has come up with for the Malt Cocktail Menu:
• Not your average prawn cocktail
• House cured salmon with rye crumb
• The Malt Toastie - triple cream brie, onion jam & truffle (oil)
• Turkey croquettes with berry gel
• Pulled ham hock sliders with pineapple salsa
• "Steak and chips"
• Savoury gingerbread man
When the clock hits 9:00pm, the event doesn’t finish there! The entertainment continues with some funky tunes and drink specials for the rest of the night, which include:
• All Wines ($7 all night)
• Lush Bubbly (complimentary!)
• Gage Roads Middies (complimentary!)
• Tropical Christmas ($10 all night)
• Christmas Frost ($10 all night)
Plus! As you walk around, all producers, partners and sponsors will have super-generous offers for the one night only. Make sure you chat to them, learn a lot and pick some of the stuff you liked the best!
On the night, there will be a super wonderful Charity Christmas Tree decorated by Pink Knickers, and we have flooded it with presents from suppliers, producers, chefs, gift stores. Just $10 will get you a gift (worth between $20 and $50) and make someone living below-the-line very happy during Christmas. Total donation and destination will be announced at 10:00pm.
At 10:00pm, the Best Dressed male and female, selected by the staff at OZeating and Malt, will win a super cool prize-pack!
And the Facebook page for the event? www.facebook.com/events/526305330872063/
- sold out -