Bangalow Fashion Market - Completed
at Bangalow A&I Hall
Sunday, 29 October 2017 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar29/10/2017 07:0029/10/2017 13:00Australia/SydneyBangalow Fashion MarketBangalow Fashion Market Sunday, 29 October 2017 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro 0418691592 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Bangalow A&I Hall Station Street Bangalow NSW 2479 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/56602/bangalow_fashion_market.aspxBangalow A&I Hall
Bangalow NSW 2479
|Sellers Stall (up to 2 people per Stall, includes 1 trestle table hire)||$99.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|WAITLIST||$0||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Smaller Stall on Front Verandah (includes trestle table, perfect for 1 person)||$75.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Larger Sellers Stall on Stage (up to 3 people can share, includes trestle table)||$125.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|** Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
This event has now SOLD OUT! Please come along as a shopper. Doors open at 8am.
Join the Bangalow Fashion Market and convert your clothes, shoes and accessories to cash. We are excited to be back with our friends in Bangalow!
This is your chance to become a Seller at our BANGALOW event in October 2017! Book your Sellers Stall ASAP! Share the stall cost and come with a friend, pack up the car and set up shop with us. Turn your stuff into CASH in just one morning!
Please join our facebook page and help get the word out to your friends, CLICK HERE.
SHOP: You will be one of only a limited number of stalls on offer. This gives you a great opportunity to meet and sell to the local community of Fashionistas. We love this venue, but please be aware there are only STRICTLY LIMITED SELLERS STALLS available so please be quick to book.
Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
There is no ATM on site. There is an ATM a short walk from the venue, alternatively you might think about accepting bank transfer or paypal.
It's also an ALL WEATHER venue, meaning you won't have to deal with the wind, the sun, and the chance of raining changing our date.
Selling your own wardrobe? It's such a fabulous way to make room for the new items and turn your clothes into cash. Join a friend and it also becomes a super-fun morning well spent! (You can split the cost and share the stall between 2 people - if you have a 3rd friend interested, you will need to book 2 Sellers Tickets and just let us know you'd like to be positioned next to each other on the day. Or you can book a larger stall on the stage.)
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space. Set up your area with baskets, signs, mirrors, candles and anything else that creatively presents your clothes shoes and accessories to sell. You will be provided with a trestle table, included in your ticket price.
There are 3 types of sellers tickets:
1) Stall on Verandah. This is a stall outside the venue and is exposed to elements in the case of wind/rain. You will need to bring plastic covers to protect your products in case of inclement weather. Includes 1 trestle table and enough room for 2 racks *1.8m long.
2) Inside Stall includes 1 trestle table and enough room for 2 racks *1.8m long. If you wish to remove your table you can fit 3 racks of clothes. You will either be positioned in the main hall or the podium level, allocated randomly. Position requests will be accommodated as best as possible. If you have a request for where you might like to be positioned in the hall, we will happily oblige where we can, but charges do apply for larger spaces and are payable in cash on the day.
3) Larger Stage Stall includes 1 trestle table and enough room for 3 racks *1.8m long. If you wish to remove your table you can fit 4 racks of clothes. You will need to bring a lamp with you as the stage lights are quite dark. You will be positioned on the stage area of the venue.
Own a boutique, online store, indie label or vintage business? You're welcome to join in and come and sell on the day. Get some great exposure and build your following, by meeting a crowd of fashion-savvy shoppers. The mix of pre-loved, vintage + indie labels is what makes HER WARDROBE unique and we welcome all kinds of local fashion sellers!
We will be promoting the event via the Fashionista Events subscriber database of over 40,000 clients, plus facebook, instagram, twitter and traditional media coverage. We ask all our sellers to support our marketing plan by sharing with their social networks and helping to get the word out to locals.
Please share on facebook and instagram! As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event.
We have organised thousands of fashion events, and also run the upmarket designer market called The Diva's Wardrobe, so we have plenty of experience! (Check it out at www.divaswardrobe.com)
If you want to sell at HER WARDROBE please purchase your Sellers Ticket ASAP.
Our events always sell out in record time!
**REMEMBER, you are encouraged to split your stall cost with a friend to make it even more affordable. Strictly No more than 2 people per Sellers Ticket, as space does not allow.
Only Limited Sellers Tickets Available
Your Sellers Ticket includes:
- Allocated stall space, (comfortably will fit 2 racks and 1 trestle table OR 3 racks. Stage Stalls are larger. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to set up on the day.)
- Hire of 1 Trestle Table is included in your ticket price. We will also have chairs available for you, although you will make more sales if you're standing up!
- Racks will be available to hire the week of the event. We will email you details about booking these. They are professional racks and will not fall over. They are $20 each and will be in your stall space when you arrive.
- Advertising and promotion for the event to drive shoppers to come and buy your items!
- Enough room for 2 people to sell (if you have 3 people or more you will just need to buy 2 Sellers Tickets and we will put you next to each other. Please understand that we are working with space restrictions, so STRICTLY no more than 2 Sellers for each Sellers Ticket.)
Sunday 29 October 2017
OPEN TO SELLERS FOR SET UP
7am - 8am (please arrive no later than 7am to set up, access to the hall will be from 7am, earlier if at all possible)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
8am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
The timing of this event is perfect! It gives you all the time you need to make the sales, and you still have time to enjoy Saturday evening.
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items.
- (Remember that a trestle table is provided - no more than one big table per stall please!)
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! There is no ATM on site.
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in.
- There will be a group change room where shoppers can try on items. You should bring a book or a clipboard so you can record any items someone is taking to the change room and keep their drivers license until they return the items. (It's totally up to you if you want to let people try on your stuff!)
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
HASHTAG #herwardrobemarkets @fashionistaevents
If you have any questions please contact Natalie at email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeOfficial
Event Link: http://tix.yt/bfmoct17 Sales Closed