Sunshine Coast Fashion Market
at Lake Kawana Community Centre
Saturday, 2 June 2018 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar02/06/2018 07:0002/06/2018 13:00Australia/BrisbaneSunshine Coast Fashion MarketSunshine Coast Fashion Market Saturday, 2 June 2018 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro 0418691592 email@example.com Address Lake Kawana Community Centre 114 Sportsmans Parade Bokarina Sunshine Coast 4575 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/66229/sunshine_coast_fashion_market.aspxLake Kawana Community Centre
114 Sportsmans Parade
Bokarina Sunshine Coast 4575
|Indoor Sellers Stall (up to 2 people per Stall, includes 1 trestle table hire)||$99.00||Buy Tickets|
|Larger Foyer Stall (includes 1 trestle table, can fit up to 3 racks||$125.00||--Sold Out--|
|Outdoor Sellers Ticket (3m x 3m no table included)||$65.00||Buy Tickets|
|STAGE STALL Includes 1 trestle table, LARGER Stall approx 4m x 3m||$125.00||Buy Tickets|
|** Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
Join our Sunshine Coast HER WARDROBE fashion market and convert your clothes, shoes and accessories to cash. Our events at the Sunny Coast, plus in Brisbane, Logan the Gold Coast and northern NSW have been spectacular successes with Sellers Tickets selling out fast and shoppers turning up in droves!
This is your chance to become a Seller at our NEXT event in June 2018! Book your Sellers Stall ASAP! Share the stall cost and come with a friend, pack up the car and set up shop with us. Turn your stuff into CASH in just one morning!
We are so excited to be back on the Sunshine Coast and look forward to getting to seeing our local fashionistas again! Please join our facebook page and help get the word out to your friends, CLICK HERE. We will share the event to this page and you can invite your friends!
SHOP: You will be one of only a limited number of stalls on offer. This gives you a great opportunity to meet and sell to the local community of Fashionistas. We love this venue, but please be aware there are only STRICTLY LIMITED SELLERS STALLS available so please be quick to book.
Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
There is an ATM a 30 second walk from the venue.
It's also an ALL WEATHER venue, meaning if you book and indoor stall you won't have to deal with the wind, the sun, and the chance of rain. If you book an outdoor stall, please be prepared with a marquee in the event of rain, as the event will go ahead in all weather.
Selling your own wardrobe? It's such a fabulous way to make room for the new items and turn your clothes into cash. Join a friend and it also becomes a super-fun morning well spent! (You can split the cost and share the stall between 2 people - if you have a 3rd friend interested, you will need to book 2 Sellers Tickets. Alternatively if you book an outdoor stall you can have as many sellers as will fit under your 3m x 3m marquee.)
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space. Set up your area with baskets, signs, mirrors, candles and anything else that creatively presents your clothes shoes and accessories to sell. You will be provided with a table. You will need to bring your own racks. You can buy them from IKEA, dollar stores or places like Big W if you need to.
Own a boutique, online store, indie label or vintage business? Are you a maker or a creator? You're welcome to join in and come and sell on the day. Get some great exposure and build your following, by meeting a crowd of fashion-savvy shoppers. The mix of pre-loved + local independent brands is what gives HER WARDROBE the VIP factor!
We will be promoting the event via the Fashionista Events subscriber database of over 40,000 clients, plus facebook, instagram, twitter and traditional media coverage. We also have the fabulous marketing support of Lake Kawana Community Centre who will be sending an email to their subscribers and promoting via their social networks too.
We have organised thousands of fashion events, and also run the upmarket designer market called The Diva's Wardrobe, so we have plenty of experience! (Check it out at www.divaswardrobe.com)
You can help us get even more shoppers to come to HER WARDROBE by telling your friends! Please share on facebook and instagram! As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event.
If you want to sell at HER WARDROBE please purchase your Sellers Ticket ASAP.
Our events always sell out in record time!
**REMEMBER, you are encouraged to split your stall cost with a friend to make it even more affordable. Strictly No more than 2 people per Sellers Ticket, as space does not allow.
Only Limited Sellers Tickets Available
Your INDOOR Sellers Ticket includes:
- Allocated indoor stall space, approx 2.5m x 2m (comfortably will fit 2 racks and 1 trestle table OR 3 racks. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to set up on the day.)
- Hire of 1 Trestle Table is included in your ticket price. We will also have chairs available for you, although you will make more sales if you're standing up!
- You bring your own racks, or you can hire ours at $20 each. We will email you the week of the event with details to hire.
- Advertising and promotion for the event to drive shoppers to come and buy your items!
- Enough room for 2 people to sell (if you have 3 people or more you will just need to buy 2 Sellers Tickets and we will put you next to each other. Please understand that we are working with space restrictions, so STRICTLY no more than 2 Sellers for each Sellers Ticket.)
Your OUTDOOR Sellers Ticket includes:
THIS IS A NEW OPTION - please read carefully!
- Allocated outdoor stall space, 3m x 3m (You provide your own racks and tables, or you can rent them from us. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to do this.)
- Please note that some table furniture is included in your stall ticket, you're able to use whatever is available in the courtyard at the time - some high tables, some low tables. We ask that you work with your neighbours so you can share the items around. If you need something specific in terms of a table, please bring it with you.
- Advertising and promotion for the event to drive shoppers to come and buy your items!
- Marquees are not included in your stall fee, you need to bring one to provide shade if you want one.
- Enough room for as many people as you want! As long as you fit within your stall space, all good!
SATURDAY 2 June 2017
OPEN TO SELLERS FOR SET UP
7am - 8am (please arrive no later than 7:15am)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
8am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
The timing of this event is perfect! It gives you all the time you need to make the sales, and you still have time to enjoy the afternoon.
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. Please note as a seller you agree to stay until 1pm, strictly no pack down before this time.
If for any reason you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your sellers stall to a friend. Please let us know their full name and email address at least 7 days before the event if you want to transfer it. We do not offer refunds if you can no longer make the event.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items. (Or you can hire ours at $20 each, details will be emailed to you the week of the event.)
- (Remember if you have an indoor stall that a trestle table is provided - no more than one big table per stall please!)
- If you have an outdoor stall please bring any tables you require, or be flexible and use furniture items in the courtyard.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! There is no ATM on site. (There is an ATM 30 seconds walk from the venue.)
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in.
- There will be a group change room where shoppers can try on items. You should bring a book or a clipboard so you can record any items someone is taking to the change room and keep their drivers license until they return the items. (It's totally up to you if you want to let people try on your stuff! You can also bring your own pop-up change room if you have one.)
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date.
If you have any questions please contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeOfficial
Event Link: http://tix.yt/scjune2 Buy Tickets