Gold Coast Fashion Market - Miami - Completed
at Miami State High School
Saturday, 21 April 2018 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM + Add to calendar21/04/2018 07:0021/04/2018 12:00Australia/BrisbaneGold Coast Fashion Market - MiamiGold Coast Fashion Market - Miami Saturday, 21 April 2018 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro 0418691592 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Miami State High School 2205 Gold Coast Highway Miami Gold Coast 4220 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/66235/gold_coast_fashion_market__miami.aspxMiami State High School
2205 Gold Coast Highway
Miami Gold Coast 4220
|UNDERCOVER stall (3m x 3m)||$65.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|OUTDOOR Stall (3m x 3m)||$45.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|WAITLIST we will contact you if anyone cancels||$0||--Ticket sales closed--|
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Clear out your clothes, shoes and accessories and convert them to cash at GOLD COAST FASHION MARKET - Miami!
This is the BEST way to convert your closet to cash!
We have coffee, food and of course FASHION!
All guys and girls are welcome to join in the fun. It's super simple:
1) Book and pay for your sellers stall here now. Be quick so you don't miss out! You can share your stall with friends and split the cost.
2) Prepare your stuff to sell. Clear out your wardrobe and tag your items with prices.
3) Shop & Sell! If you're selling, come and set up on the day and turn your wardrobe into cash! You can share your stall with friends! If you're shopping, it's FREE entry! Be treated to over 10,000 fantastic pre-loved clothes, shoes and accessories at bargain prices!
***STALL SIZES: Our stalls are 3m x 3m = 9m²
OUR UNDERCOVER PRICE: $65/9m²
OUR OUTDOOR PRICE: $45/9m²
***Please note that these are our launch prices and these will rise at our next events. Be quick and get in now to secure these discounted launch rates.***
If you book an outdoor stall, please bring a marquee to provide shade and shelter. You can also bring an umbrella if it is one of those ones with a base. (Outdoor stalls will be on bitumen so you won't be able to use tent pegs to secure your marquee.)
If you book an undercover stall, it will be protected from sun and rain as much as possible. It will be under a building, but it is not 'inside'.
WET WEATHER PLAN: This event goes ahead if there's rain. However, if the rain heavy accompanied by hail or thunderstorms, we will postpone the event for a future date. If we postpone to another day, your sellers ticket will be transferred to this event. If you can't make the new date, you are able to transfer your ticket to a friend, so please just let us know the details.
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space, either undercover or outdoors depending on which ticket you buy.
All stalls are 3m x 3m in size. You can share with as any friends as you want.
Set up your area with suitcases, tables, racks, signs, mirrors, lollies and anything else that creatively presents your clothes, shoes and accessories to sell. You will be able to rent racks ($20) and tables ($10) from us leading up to the event if you want. We will email you the week before the event with all set-up details and links to hire racks/tables. We only have limited quantities of racks and tables so there is a possibility you may need to source your own if we run out.
WHO CAN SELL? Everyone is invited to come and set up shop on the day. Guys, girls, teens, adults, e-boutiques, creators and makers are all welcome!
DETAILS: We will email you the week of the event with details for how to rent racks/tables and step-by-step info about setting up and selling on the day.
SHOP: Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is FREE!
As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event. Please share on facebook and instagram!
SUPPORT: Support the environment and your local sellers, we love our slow fashion-loving community.
**REMEMBER, you are allocated a space before you arrive on the day. As long as you fit within the space, you are welcome to share it with as many friends as you like!
SATURDAY 21 APRIL 2018
7am - 8am
8am - 12pm (strictly no pack up before 12.01pm!)
REFUND POLICY: Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer make it for ANY REASON, we will happily transfer your ticket to another seller, just let us know their name and details at least 3 days before the event.
If event is to be cancelled by the organisers/venue for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. You may be given an option for dates to transfer to. If you cannot make these dates, you can transfer your ticket to another seller. No refunds are given in the event you cannot make a rescheduled event.
All sellers are expected to stay until official pack down time, if you've sold everything, this is a great chance to get to know other sellers there on the day and help out where you can. We have such a great community so this is your opportunity to get to know them!
What should I bring?
- Please bring tables and racks and anything else to display your items (or you can rent racks from us, we will email you details the week of the event. Racks are $20).
- Please bring a marquee or umbrellas to set up if you have an outdoor stall (we do not have marquees available to rent, so please make sure you organise in advance).
- It's easy to transport your items is in suitcases, so feel free to bring along suitcases to wheel in and use in your display.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- We have change rooms available, so bring a clip board, pen and paper to keep a list of people who are trying on your items. You can ask shoppers to leave their credit card or drivers license with you to make sure they return the items.
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! Or you can accept PayPal, or shoppers have easy access to an ATM at the markets.
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in, start collecting and keeping now!
- You can rent racks ($20) and tables ($10) from us. We will send you an email the week of the event with all set-up details and links to book your racks and tables.
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
- You can bring as much as you can fit in your stall!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeOfficial
Event Link: http://tix.yt/gcapril21 Sales Closed