at Alexandra Park Conference Centre
Friday, 26 July 2019 from Friday 3:30 PM - Sunday, 28 July 2019 to Sunday 1:30 PM + Add to calendar26/07/2019 15:3028/07/2019 13:30Australia/BrisbaneEmbrace Yourself, Embrace Life RetreatEmbrace Yourself, Embrace Life Retreat Friday, 26 July 2019 from Friday 3:30 PM - Sunday, 28 July 2019 to Sunday 1:30 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Lynette York +61 407033779 email@example.com Address Alexandra Park Conference Centre Bungalows 13 Mari Street Alexandra Headland Sunshine Coast 4572 Australia Welcome, to our very first retreat at the Bungalows. We look forward to sharing this nurturing experience. The Bungalows and our workshop space have reverse cycle air conditioning. Bring along: Comfortable warm clothing Yoga mat and cushion/stool, blanket for relaxation Towels, pillowcase, sheets for a single bed (2 blankets supplied) Recommended a blanket for under your sheet, to cover the vinyl mattress. Ear plugs Hat, walking shoes Please note our cancellation policy. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/80075/embrace_yourself_embrace_life_retreat.aspxAlexandra Park Conference Centre
Bungalows 13 Mari Street
Alexandra Headland Sunshine Coast 4572
Early Bird Full Payment, until 17th May
Single (own bungalow)
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Hello and a warm welcome to the Embrace Yourself, Embrace Life Retreat booking site. We are delighted that you would like to learn more about this nurturing and uplifting weekend retreat. This is an invitation for all the over 15's, to join us in embracing the beauty of who you are and immersing into the beauty of your surroundings.
The Alexandra Park Conference Centre is surrounded by some of the last of the coastal rainforest on the Sunshine Coast creating a beautiful relaxed atmosphere.
Lynette York is an experienced Yoga Chi Gung teacher and Meditation Instructor whose nurturing approach has impacted the lives of thousands of participants. Lynette inspires those around her to see the beauty in themselves and others - she is well loved by all who know her and has catalysed significant personal growth and many beautiful friendships via the classes and events she has offered.
Bianca Sands is a passionate Conscious Relationships & Meditation Mentor. Bianca combines her background in natural healing and health promotion with her extensive personal and professional experience in meditation and conscious living practices to support participants to come home to themselves and live with greater joy.
Bianca and Lynette have hosted many events over the past few years, including weekend and daily retreats, conferences with overseas presenters, online meditations and classes in Brisbane, Sydney, Hervey Bay & Tamworth.
Be inspired to create friendships with yourself and others as you enjoy stunning natural bush settings, tranquil gardens, delicious vegetarian meals, Mindfulness Practices, simple Yoga Chi Gung flows, meditations and other varied workshops.
NB: Yoga Chi Gung is suitable for all levels of fitness - gentle and nurturing. Our meditation sessions are suitable for all levels of experience.
Accommodation, vegetarian meals and all activities are included in this price.
Unless otherwise stated - accommodation is tri-share in a bungalow with ensuite.
GROUP TICKET PRICES - If you have friends who would like to share, 4 or 5 persons to a bungalow (2 people would need to use the top bunks) there is a reduced price. Please phone Lynette 0407 033 779 or Bianca 0422 911 477 to discuss.
If your best friend or husband or child (over 15) would like to join you, there is a couples rate. Please note that your husband will most likely not be in the same bungalow with you, unless you have a third friend who would be willing to share this with you both. Or there is the option of 2 couples in a 4-5 person bungalow.
Optional: Zen Thai Shiatsu Massage $75 for 55 mins. This is paid direct to the therapists in cash.
*Booking fees extra
For cancellations 60 days in advance of the event date 80% of the ticket price will be refunded. For cancellations after that date and before 30 days prior to retreat 40% of ticket price will be refunded. Less than 30 days before the retreat no refunds will be available for cancellations received. NB: Tickets are fully transferable.
Friday 26th July
- 2:30pm onwards arrive and settle in
- Early birds may like to go for a walk in the beautiful surroundings before afternoon tea and yoga.
- 4pm We create balance in our yin/yang energy with a flow practice of Yoga Chi Gung, followed by a scrumptious dinner and a beautiful meditation to soothe your nervous system and deepen your connection to your inner being before a restful night sleep.
Saturday 27th July
- Begin the day with a bush or beach walk (self-guided or as a group + optional activities available for those up early)
- After breakfast we turn our attention inward and set our heartfelt intentions for the weekend.
- Our guided Zen Thai Shiatsu massage class with Jaime is loads of fun and easy to do (we remain fully clothed for this experience).
- After lunch Jody will lead us in the mindful creation of your own mandala. Bianca will then guide us into a deep space of rest, rejuvenation and connection during meditation.
- A nurturing yoga class will be offered before dinner, followed by a unique movement and bodywork practice that will help you grow in somatic awareness and release tension from deep in the body.
Sunday 28th July
- Embrace the day with an energising and nurturing Yoga Chi Gung session with Lynette.
- After a nourishing breakfast we will pack up the Bungalows before immersing into the day’s program.
- A fun-filled workshop that's sure the get you smiling on the inside and outside.
- Bianca will guide us in a unique Detox Meditation.
- Lunch will be an opportunity to share with friends new and old about your experiences and what you will be taking home with you.
- We will close our retreat with a sharing and gratitude circle.
- Departure is from 2pm.
NB: We will update our activities closer to the retreat date.
WHAT TO BRING :
All Bungalows and our workshop space have Reverse Cycle Air conditioning for your comfort.
WHERE AND WHEN
BOOK NOW for a nurturing weekend with other like minded friends.
Disclaimer: Any information given during these sessions is shared with good faith and with the understanding that you as a participant accept complete responsibility for your own health and well-being. By purchasing a ticket to our Embrace Yourself, Embrace Life Retreat, you accept full responsibility to adjust your practices according to your own personal limitations to ensure that no personal injury occurs.