at Ten One Ate
Sunday, 24 February 2019 from 8:30 AM - Sunday, 26 May 2019 to 11:00 AM + Add to calendar24/02/2019 08:3026/05/2019 11:00Australia/SydneyMums Self-Care Success SeriesMums Self-Care Success Series Sunday, 24 February 2019 from 8:30 AM - Sunday, 26 May 2019 to 11:00 AM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Rhiannon Colarossi 0417588414 email@example.com Address Ten One Ate 1018 Mount Alexander Road Essendon Moonee Valley 3040 Australia Hi lovely, when you arrive make your way to the downstairs room. Rhi xo Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/81697/mums_selfcare_success_series.aspxTen One Ate
1018 Mount Alexander Road
Essendon Moonee Valley 3040
Mums Self-Care Success Series (early-bird)
Mums Self-Care Success Series
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Mums Self-Care Success Series
What: A four month wellbeing coaching program for Melbourne mums.
When: February 24th - May 26th, 2019
Who: For mums who want to learn and implement daily self-care strategies that help them to be a calm and happy mum for themselves and for their precious family. (Facilitated by Rhiannon Colarossi)
Investment: $899 or early bird price $799 (ends Feb 1st)
(payment plans are available)
- 4 x 2.5hr group coaching sessions at Ten One Ate café (inclusive of catering)
- 2 x 1 hour private coaching sessions (via phone)
- Pre coaching questionnaire (to be filled in at least one week prior to Feb 24th)
- Workbooks, e-books and a priceless wellbeing tool-kit
- Access to private Facebook group
- Unlimited email support in between workshops
- Invitation to exclusive end of year dinner party
- A community of kind, supportive and wellbeing-minded mums
- Access to Rhiannon an ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited certified life and wellbeing coach, experienced Primary School teacher, Ronald McDonald House tutor and winner of BYCA (Beautiful You Coaching Academy) Program of the Year Award for the Mums Wellbeing Circle Series.
What is Mums Self-Care Success?
Mums Self-Care Success is You feeling good about You (most of the time) despite the challenges of raising young children, via wellbeing tools and mini self-care strategies that you incorporate into your daily routine.
Lovely, if you wish to make 2019 the year to stop living on autopilot, to start loving your life and living it on wellbeing terms, to finally focus on you, to feel in control of what’s going on around you, to stop second guessing yourself, to stop worrying about what others think of you and to be confident in your daily choices – then this series is absolutely for you!
If you are interested and want to have a chat with Rhiannon to find out more simply email her today Rhiannon@wellbeingweb.com.au
In-person workshop dates
Sunday 24th February
Sunday 31st March
Sunday 28th April
Sunday 26th May
(Each workshop will run between 8:30-11am)
To learn more go to https://www.wellbeingweb.com.au/life-coaching.html... or contact Rhiannon today - firstname.lastname@example.org