The Speakeasy Split: Cabaret / Life Drawing - Completed
at Radio Bar
Thursday, 4 February 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) + Add to calendar04/02/2021 19:0004/02/2021 20:30Australia/SydneyThe Speakeasy Split: Cabaret / Life DrawingThe Speakeasy Split: Cabaret / Life Drawing Thursday, 4 February 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) Organiser Sophie deLightful 0414827837 email@example.com Address Radio Bar 357 Brunswick Street Fitzroy VIC 3065 Australia Cabaret is in downstairs front bar. Life drawing upstairs in The Drawing Room & separate drawing room downstairs (BYO art materials). Tickets are non-transferable between areas. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/b887bRadio Bar
357 Brunswick Street
Fitzroy VIC 3065
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Bringing cabaret to life... drawing!
The Speakeasy Split is a brand new concept from Sophie deLightful Presents where we use every inch of Covid-friendly space at our favourite Brunswick St joint, Radio Bar, to give you a unique and fun arts experience.
With a strictly limited capacity, this event will simultaneously feature a live cabaret downstairs and life drawing upstairs. Grab a ticket to whichever event appeals to you most and enjoy a night out with friends, lovers or even solo (you never know who you’ll meet!).
*** ALL TICKETS ONLY $20 (+ bf) ***
At just 40 seats downstairs and 10 upstairs, it’s first in, best entertained. If you fancy spicing up your Thursday night with a low-fi, immersive speakeasy experience or if you’re looking for a new take on life drawing, this is the night for you.
Each event will feature a rotating cast of performers, with new talents each week that could include burlesque, cabaret, comedy, magic, singing, dancing, flow arts, contortion, fire performance or bubbleology. Get dressed up with us and toast the almost-end of the week!
It’s easy breezy speakeasy...
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
Important note: Tickets are NOT TRANSFERABLE between upstairs and downstairs. Please purchase a ticket to only 1 area.
Speakeasy show (18+):
- Arrive and take your seats.
- Order food/drink before the entertainment starts so you can fully enjoy the experience (drink specials available).
- Be treated with a laidback entertainment format featuring a variety of acts, as you are transported into the smokey dens of the roaring 1920s.
- Stick around afterwards to meet the cast or keep enjoying your night with good company.
Life drawing (18+, all experience levels welcome, BYO materials):
- Order your food/drink from the downstairs bar (take advantage of our drinks specials on beer/mocktail jugs and bottles of wine to save going down to the bar during the live art sessions).
- Our Art Host will invite you upstairs to The Drawing Room (Note: Seating on chairs or floor cushions, insufficient space for tables).
- Cameras will film the performances downstairs and project them onto the wall upstairs in The Drawing Room.
- Artists can see each performer’s vibe and style before getting the chance to draw them in person.
- Performers will visit the drawing room one by one and provide a short series of poses to the group.
- Breaks will be given between each performer.
- The Art Host will guide the session, ensuring it is a safe and comfortable environment for all.
$20 beer jugs
$25 House red or white wine
Mocktail jug - house specials