Jazz by the Bay
31 May - 3 June 2019
Follow the beat to Jazz by the Bay this winter
Warm up your winter at Jazz by the Bay, where some of the best live jazz, funk and soul acts take over Western Australia’s humming coastal communities of Dunsborough, Busselton and Margaret River.
The four-day festival pairs jazz with the region’s best gourmet food and wine from 31 May to 3 June 2019.
Enjoy quality live jazz performances in stunning locations – from underground caves through to moody jazz clubs created just for the festival.
Now in its seventh year, Jazz by the Bay brings together world-class musicians from Western Australia and the northern hemisphere to perform at free and ticketed events during the day and late into the night. Whether you’re into big bands, classic jazz, bebop, swing or scat– Jazz by the Bay has you covered.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Ticketing Exchanges and Refunds
- ·Without limiting your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law, there is no right of refund or exchange on tickets.
- ·Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event details (where applicable). A change in personal circumstances or a change of mind does not entitle the ticket holder to a return or exchange on a ticket.
- ·If an error in ticket pricing occurs, THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER may cancel and refund your ticket sold at the incorrect price.
- ·If tickets have been purchased through an alternate agency, the customer should contact that agency for their Refunds and Exchange policy.
- ·In the event of an event cancellation, THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER will provide a refund of the ticket price paid to tickets holders.
- ·THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER and/or the Presenter reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists or vary advertised events, ticket prices, audience capacities or seating arrangements and make other variations as required.
- ·THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER reserves the right not to refund lost or stolen tickets.
- ·THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange where a valid receipt is not presented.
If a show, event or session is cancelled no obligation is assumed by THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER for arranging a substitute event.
In the event of a cancellation, THE EVENT/VENUE ORGANISER will undertake reasonable measures to notify ticket holders of the cancellation and will provide refunds of the ticket price paid to ticket holders. Purchasers are required to supply correct and current contact details in case of cancellation.