Supervisor Boot Camp [Charlestown] - Completed
at Club Charlestown
Wednesday, 6 April 2022 from 8:30 AM - Thursday, 7 April 2022 to 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) + Add to calendar06/04/2022 08:3007/04/2022 16:30Australia/SydneySupervisor Boot Camp [Charlestown]Supervisor Boot Camp [Charlestown] Wednesday, 6 April 2022 from 8:30 AM - Thursday, 7 April 2022 to 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Training CMAA 0297464199 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Club Charlestown 5 Lincoln Street Charlestown NSW 2290 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/nku5cClub Charlestown
5 Lincoln Street
Charlestown NSW 2290
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Course Times: 8:30am to 4:30pm both days.
Duty Managers Program
Building line management skills and knowledge
This builds on the Supervisor Bootcamp program for those potential and existing line managers who want to further deepen their skills and knowledge of club management principles.
It has two parts; the first is delivered face to face by the CMAA and covers:
Cost Control & Understanding Profit & Loss (D1) & Navigating the Award & Rostering Staff (D2)
The second part is optional for those who select to build on the face to face component by enrolling into the ONLINE CMAA Leadership & Management Program to undertake a number of recommended units listed below.
Enrol into the face to face component with the CMAA and learn how to:
- Use cost control principles to understand & determine gross profit, COGS, & labour costs %
- Explain the significance of an increase/decrease in the gross profit, COGS labour cost figures
- Identify factors affecting profit by department
- Perform basic exercises from different operational areas
- Understand best practice purchasing
- Navigate and understand the Registered & Licensed Clubs Award 2020
- Define modern awards and enterprise agreements
- Understand today’s Industrial Relations landscape
- Apply Award Conditions to effectively roster staff with the Award
- Implement and maintain staff rosters
- Identify & deal with the impact of flexible rostering on Payroll
- Analyse, interpret and rectify staff rosters
As an option to build on the face to face component of the program, the CMAA recommends participants can also enrol in the ONLINE CMAA Leadership & Management Program and undertake any of the following units:
- ·Budgeting & Financial Plans or Continuous Improvement or Communication & Influence
You can enrol directly for the online units by clicking on this link: https://www.elevateb.com.au/club-managers-leadership-management
There is an extra cost per online unit taken. Details are listed on the elevateb website and payment for the online units are to be paid directly to elevateb
Duration Two Days for the face to face component via the CMAA
ACCM Points: CMAA Members & CMDA Affiliates earn 25 points for successful course completion.