Surviving to Thriving Business Recovery Event
at Springwood Sports Club
Monday, 17 February 2020 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM + Add to calendar17/02/2020 18:3017/02/2020 20:30Australia/SydneySurviving to Thriving Business Recovery EventSurviving to Thriving Business Recovery Event Monday, 17 February 2020 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Andrea Turner-Boys XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Springwood Sports Club 83 Macquarie Road Springwood NSW 2777 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/sx2xu/surviving_to_thriving_business_recovery_event.aspxSpringwood Sports Club
83 Macquarie Road
Springwood NSW 2777
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Local businesses are experiencing, loss or uncertainty and have been impacted both directly and indirectly. This event is for local businesses to connect with others experiencing the same. To provide you with the help and support you need to move forward in the aftermath of the bushfires and from affects it may be having on your business.
This initiative is a collective of local business networks, chambers, council, business organisations and govt stakeholders.
at this event we will cover:
• Strategies to ensure your business weathers the storm
• Business advisors available to help with your individual business challenges.
• Local agencies and governments response and what is available for business in terms of support and access
• Mental health - Dealing with anxiety, uncertainty and /or trauma that can impact your business.
• Networking, collaborating and support from other local business owners.
1. Caitlin Hepworth lost everything in the 2013 fires. Caitlin will share lessons learnt from the process of rebuilding her business.
2. Michelle Locke will cover strategies and action steps for recovery.
3. Bill Carson is a mental health skills specialist who helps us identify anxiety and trauma and ways to cope.
4. Akash Malik - From leads to loyalty and lifetime value of customers. A media commentator and author, Akash Malik has extensive experience in digital marketing, customer loyalty programs and provides rich insights into digital marketing
This event has been organised by Women with Altitude, The Men's Altitude Network
for more information contact is on 1300 036 615
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/sx2xu Sales Closed