Kennedys Creek Music Festival 2014 - Completed
at Kennedys Creek Public Hall Grounds
Saturday, 25 October 2014 from 10:00 AM - Sunday, 26 October 2014 to 3:00 PM + Add to calendar25/10/2014 10:0026/10/2014 15:00Australia/SydneyKennedys Creek Music Festival 2014Kennedys Creek Music Festival 2014 Saturday, 25 October 2014 from 10:00 AM - Sunday, 26 October 2014 to 3:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Ingrid Rial 0400179955 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Kennedys Creek Public Hall Grounds Kennedys Creek Rd Kennedys Creek VIC 3239 Australia Byo Alcohol, Drinks, chairs and camping gear. Strictly no glass. Food stalls will be available. No ATM, cash only. Ticket must be shown at gate on arrival. No animals and no camp fires. for more information please visit facebook page. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/19341/kennedys_creek_music_festival_2014.aspxKennedys Creek Public Hall Grounds
Kennedys Creek Rd
Kennedys Creek VIC 3239
|Adult Single Ticket||$60.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|2 x adults (kids under 15 with supervision free)||$120.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
"Imagine a quality music festival featuring some of the best local/ Australian talent that doesn’t cost in excess of $100 per ticket.
Imagine a location that makes the Melbourne Showgrounds look like shit in comparison.
Imagine not having to spend $9 + for a can of beer and actually being allowed to bring your own booze without being ejected from the premises on arrival because you are effectively costing the event organizers money by not purchasing overpriced booze/food that tastes like shit anyway!
Imagine the freedom of knowing that just because you look like a hippy, you’re not being watched by security all night long and greeted at the gates by cops and sniffer dogs… like a f@#king criminal.
Imagine knowing that your presence is helping a small farming community in more ways than you could ever imagine... This kind of thing doesn’t really happen anymore does it?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Festival wristbands will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the Festival wristband-holder, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser. Programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Festival wristbands will not be replaced.
- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the Festival wristband holder when at the Kennedys Creek grounds.
- Entry to the KCMF is only permitted to Festival wristband holders who agree to the terms and conditions and the festival. KCMF reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or does not comply with the festival rules and/or is involved in an illegal activity.
- Some of the artists appearing may use lyrics, language or gestures whilst entertaining that some people may find offensive. If such language or behaviour concerns you, please do not attend.
- KCMF Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Festival wristband holders acknowledge that participating in an event at the KCMF has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness KCMF may, at the cost of the Festival wristband holder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Festival wristband holder.
- Entry is at the Festival wristband holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary and KCMF takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/19341 Sales Closed
Ingrid Rial, Kennedys Creek Hall Committee