Executive Presence for Women Workshop - Melbourne - Completed
at Christie Conferences
Wednesday, 17 February 2016 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar17/02/2016 09:0017/02/2016 13:00Australia/SydneyExecutive Presence for Women Workshop - MelbourneExecutive Presence for Women Workshop - Melbourne Wednesday, 17 February 2016 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Lynne Lloyd XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Christie Conferences 454 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/33405/executive_presence_for_women_workshop__melbourne.aspxChristie Conferences
454 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Highly-effective leaders have a different set of skills and insights to their technical and professional skills and experience. They have “executive presence,” that is, they know how to be viewed positively as confident communicators and active contributors within various situations and forums of their organisations. They are 'top of mind' when the time comes to being promoted to a more senior role.
The Executive Presence for Women Workshop is stimulating, interactive and practical. It equips managers and senior professionals with the leadership communication skills that enable them to be poised and confident at senior levels of their organisation and externally.
Create and manage your executive presence to gain greater visibility and credibility by implementing the skills and strategies covered in the Executive Presence for Women workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, team leaders and senior professionals across all sectors of business, government, industry, not-for-profit and professional services.
- Increased awareness of how others perceive you and how to manage these perceptions effectively and well.
- How to create positive impressions in terms of business attire, voice and conversational techniques.
- How to extend your reach and influence to senior leaders within your organisation, external organisations and other business and professional forums.
- How to enhance your professional credibility and build your social capital within the business community.
- How to create a strong and positive executive presence in your interactions with colleagues, clients and senior executives.
Executive Presence for Women is an inspiring small group learning experience that has been tailored to inform and motivate emerging women leaders on how to build their executive presence and gain greater visibility, credibility and self-confidence.
Module 1: Managing Perceptions
- The Three Dimensions of Executive Presence
- Managing Others’ Perceptions Effectively and Well
- Key Messages You Wish to Project and How
- Extending your Reach and Influence
- What is Social Capital and How to Build it
Module 2: Developing Your Executive Presence
- How to be Recognised for your Achievements
- How to Interact Confidently at Executive Levels
- Strategies to Enhance your Executive Presence
- Anticipating and Overcoming Barriers
- Developing a Personal Action Plan
- Arrival tea/coffee and morning tea.
- Individual Action Plan
- Participant's Executive Presence Resource Guide
- Certificate of Achievement
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
"Thank you so much for the workshop. It has helped me in so many ways.” – Program Manager, Major University
“I found the workshop very helpful with tips that can and will be implemented.” - Manager, State Government
“I was buzzing after yesterday's workshop. It was all so exciting!" - Senior Manager, Global Construction Company
“I have been thinking about the discussions we had as a group and have already made quite a few changes.” – Director, Government Department
“It is not often you get the opportunity to stand back and look at yourself. This program is eye-opening!” – Operations Manager, Non-profit
“I enjoyed the ‘time out’ and got a lot out of the session.” – Chief Information Officer, Telecommunications
“I found the workshop really beneficial and it offered good value for time and money.” – Senior HR Manager, Financial Services
“A very useful, well-structured and well-presented program. I took a lot away from it.” Senior Manager, Chartered Accounting Firm
"Really Interesting course. Went very quickly and was most engaging." General Manager - Global Engineering Firm
“Very insightful; there are a lot of things I can now apply in my role.” General Manager – ASX-listed Australian Bank
“Listening to others’ experiences made me realise I’m not the only one.” Group Finance Manager, Major Financial institution
"Now I know what I need to stop doing and what to start. I can change.” Marketing Manager, Professional Services firm
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/33405 Sales Closed