The Confidence Factor: Key Influencing Skills for Women - Sydney - Completed
at Christie Corporate Centre
Thursday, 14 April 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM + Add to calendar14/04/2016 09:0014/04/2016 16:30Australia/SydneyThe Confidence Factor: Key Influencing Skills for Women - SydneyThe Confidence Factor: Key Influencing Skills for Women - Sydney Thursday, 14 April 2016 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Lynne Lloyd XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Christie Corporate Centre 3 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/34943/the_confidence_factor_key_influencing_skills_for_women__sydney.aspxChristie Corporate Centre
3 Spring Street
Sydney NSW 2000
|$590.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Recent research studies have revealed that the quality of confidence has an even greater impact on our success than competence. Hence the critical nature of making the choices and taking the actions that continually build and reinforce our confidence levels. Confidence comes first and is the catalyst for us to take action.
People Results’ The Confidence Factor Key Influencing Skills One-Day Workshop, exclusively for women, provides the insights, practical skills and mentoring for managers and senior professionals to become increasingly confident and accomplished in their interpersonal communication and leadership practices. We discuss many stimulating issues and questions such as:
- Do I underestimate my own achievements and worth?
- Am I a strong contributor in management and team meetings?
- How can I negotiate more effectively on my own behalf?
Who Should Attend
Managers, senior professionals and team leaders in a diverse range of public and private sector organisations.
- Higher levels of self-belief and inner confidence.
- How to overpower self-doubts and hidden barriers to success.
- Proven practical techniques and skills to boost confidence levels.
- How to be influential, positive and assertive in senior meetings.
- When and how to say “no” in a constructive tone and manner.
- How to initiate, prepare and conduct an asking conversation.
- Effective ways to reboot and sustain my confidence levels over time.
- Understanding and dealing with personal challenges and blind-spots.
- Identifying and prioritising goals and next steps.
The Confidence Factor Key Influencing Skills for Women is a small group workshop with a variety of interactive discussions, experiential activities, peer mentoring and case studies. It covers the following major topics:
Module 1: The Confidence Advantage
- Confidence: Our Most Important Enabler
- Overpowering Self-Doubts and Barriers to Success
- Confidence Building Insights and Practices
Module 2: Influential Interactions
- Positively-Assertive Communication Strategies and Skills
- Influencing Others Effectively in Groups and Senior Forums
- When and How to Say ‘No’ Confidently and Well
Module 3: The Art of Asking
- Understanding and Overcoming Reluctance to Ask
- Preparing for and Conducting Asking Conversations
- Deciding on Priorities and Planning the Next Steps
- Arrival tea/coffee, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- The Confidence Factor Resource Guide
- Individual Action Plan
- Certificate of Achievement
“I found the course to be invaluable. I’ve been unsure and hesitant to back myself in the past and now I understand why. The topics and techniques we covered today are excellent, very useful and practical.” -Senior Policy Officer, Government
“I feel motivated to do things differently. In future, I will be confident and act when I’m 70% sure and not keeping waiting for 100%.” -Senior Professional, Major Bank
“The workshop is an excellent grounding to become more confident and influential. I’m keen to put many of these positively-assertive skills into action.” -Claims Manager, Insurance
“Having confidence is more critical than I imagined. I have learnt a great deal about the confidence factor and how to apply it. I will make it happen!” -Marketing Manager, Healthcare
“I enjoyed the day immensely and personally took a lot away from the variety of engaging activities and discussions.” - Finance Manager, FMCG
“I’m walking away with new confidence and direction.” – Executive Director, Government
“This was a great opportunity to pause and take account of my own needs, to focus on my strengths and to connect with other women with similar aspirations and challenges.” - IT Manager, Logistics
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/34943 Sales Closed