Road to Rio Fundraiser Dinner - Completed
at Banquet Hall, The University Club of Western Australia
Friday, 20 May 2016 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM + Add to calendar20/05/2016 18:3020/05/2016 23:30Australia/PerthRoad to Rio Fundraiser DinnerRoad to Rio Fundraiser Dinner Friday, 20 May 2016 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (W. Australia Standard Time) Organiser GC firstname.lastname@example.org Address Banquet Hall, The University Club of Western Australia Hackett Drive Crawley WA 6009 Australia There is free car parking available in the car park near the UWA Club Building. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/36263/road_to_rio_fundraiser_dinner.aspxBanquet Hall, The University Club of Western Australia
Crawley WA 6009
|1 Adult||$160.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Table of 10||$1,600.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|GOLD Sponsorship (includes 10 x free tickets)||$5,000.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|SILVER Sponsorship (includes 4 x free tickets)||$2,500.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|Donation||$_.__||--Ticket sales closed--|
|** Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
Do you like the sound of delicious food and drinks, amazing live music, a stunning venue, fantastic prizes and great company? Well keep reading!
The Road to Rio Fundraiser Dinner is your opportunity to enjoy all of these things, PLUS, at the same time you'll be helping two young Olympic hopefuls on their 'Road to Rio' to represent Australia in the sport of beach volleyball later this year.
Date: Friday 20th May 2016
Time: 6.30pm to 11.30pm
Venue: Banquett Hall, UWA Club, Hackett Drive, Crawley WA (free parking on site)
Dress Code: Black Tie/Cocktail
Having won gold at all 7 Australian Beach Volleyball championship games in early 2016, Joshua 'Josh' Court and Damian 'Damo' Schumann now have their sights set on the Olympic Games in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, in August 2016.
Only the top 24 beach volleyball teams in the world qualify to compete in the Olympics. It is NOT one of the sports in which every country can automatically enter a team. So one of the key elements in the playing schedule for Josh and Damo is to gather as many world tour points as possible over the coming months to achieve ranking in the top 24 teams. This necessarily involves extensive training, and travel and accommodation around the world to various events. With minimal funding from the Australian Government, this is an expensive exercise for the team.
The Road to Rio Fundraiser Dinner is an opportunity for Perth locals to support this local team and help them on their way to achieving their dream of international beach volleyball success on the World Tour, at the Olympics and beyond, all while enjoying great hospitality and entertainment amongst friends.
It is also an opportunity for guests to meet Josh and Damo in person, and to show them that there are plenty of people out there to support and encourage them.
Keep up-to-date with Josh and Damo's movements and success by 'liking' their Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/courtschumann/
What does my ticket to the Road to Rio Fundraiser Dinner include?
- Delicious three-course sit-down dinner at UWA Club.
- 4.5hr drinks package (beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks)
- Live 'Brazil-inspired' music (including songs such as Corcovado and Mas Que Nada) performed by Fringe Festival sell-out musician Cathrine Summers and her six-piece Jazz band.
- Summers Soul modern and top 40 live band to kick off the dance floor.
- Automatic entry to win a range of fantastic door prizes.
- A portion of your ticket price is immediate fundraising for Team Court/Schumann.
On the night:
- There are a number of door prizes you could win and entry is free!
- There will also be the opportunity to purchase a $100 ticket to our Wine Wall Draw where you are guaranteed to take home a carton of alcohol (many worth more than $100!). Entrants must be over 18 years old. NOTE: Cash sales only.
- There will be a silent auction with a range of sensational prizes including accommodation packages, sunglasses, jewellery and more. Winners will be notified and supplied with payment details following the event.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
If you are interested in a sponsorship opportunity for this event which includes free tickets to attend, or to simply sponsor Team Court/Schumann on their Road to Rio, please contact Josh directly: email@example.com
Event Link: http://tix.yt/road-to-rio-fundraiser Sales Closed