Thursday Morning Networking 28 April 2016 - Completed
at Botany Bay BEC
Thursday, 28 April 2016 from 9:15 AM to 11:00 AM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) + Add to calendar28/04/2016 09:1528/04/2016 11:00Australia/SydneyThursday Morning Networking 28 April 2016Thursday Morning Networking 28 April 2016 Thursday, 28 April 2016 from 9:15 AM to 11:00 AM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Marcus Dwyer 02 9316 5877 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Botany Bay BEC 21 Dalley Avenue Pagewood NSW 2035 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/37500Botany Bay BEC
21 Dalley Avenue
Pagewood NSW 2035
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Connect with more people in one hour than in one week!
One thing we all know as business owners is there's never enough time. We also know that word of mouth and referrals are two of the most powerful tools we can have in growing our businesses. Here at Botany BEC we understand that, so we want to give you the opportunity to expand your network in the most time efficient way possible.
How it works:
- Come along with a stack of business cards and your business pitch
- Sit down 1 on 1 with everyone in the room - this is your opportunity to pitch your business, find out about theirs, swap business cards and determine if you might be a good fit for each other
- Every 2 minutes a bell will ring and you move on to meet the next person
- Repeat the above until you have had 1 on 1 time with everyone!
How you will benefit:
- Get to network directly with more people than a typical networking event
- Network in a fun and comfortable environment
- Connect with new people
- Learn effective networking techniques through focused conversations and repetition
- Opportunity to practice your business pitch
In addition and as always, our networking session will be great for you if:
- You wish to expand your business in Botany and surrounds
- You know that word of mouth can help your business grow
- You're willing to help others, as others help you, grow your business
We welcome members and potential members. In order to get maximum value from this event help us to fill the BEC Centre with as many business owners and potential connections as possible, by inviting key members of your network along to join you. Businesses who network together grow together!
Cost is free for members & $20 for non-members.
Tea and coffee provided.