Gold Coast Fashion Market - Coolangatta - Completed
at Coolangatta State School
Saturday, 27 February 2021 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar27/02/2021 08:0027/02/2021 13:00Australia/BrisbaneGold Coast Fashion Market - CoolangattaGold Coast Fashion Market - Coolangatta Saturday, 27 February 2021 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Coolangatta State School Stapylton Street Coolangatta QLD 4225 Australia This event will run on QUEENSLAND TIME during daylight savings. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/4epqo/gold_coast_fashion_market__coolangatta.aspxCoolangatta State School
Coolangatta QLD 4225
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
GOLD COAST FASHION MARKET FEBRUARY 2021
***VENUE - COOLANGATTA STATE SCHOOL - STAPYLTON ST***
This is the BEST way to convert your closet to cash! You are also welcome to sell: mens and kids clothes, books, plants, candles, crystals and more! Makers and creators are welcome to join us!
All guys and girls are welcome to join in the fun. It's super simple:
1) Book and pay for your sellers stall here now. Be quick so you don't miss out! You can share your stall with friends and split the cost. Each event is a one day event. Please double check to make sure you are booking the correct date to suit you.
2) Prepare your stuff to sell. Clear out your wardrobe and tag your items with prices. You can sell men's, women's and children's clothes, shoes and accessories PLUS any other items you think would be great at the market. NO FOOD OR DRINKS PLEASE. We already have food and coffee vans organised. If you're unsure, please email me to ask email@example.com
3) Shop & Sell! If you're selling, come and set up on the day and turn your wardrobe into cash! You can share your stall with friends! If you're shopping, it's FREE entry! Be treated to over 10,000 fantastic pre-loved clothes, shoes and accessories at bargain prices!
OUTDOOR STALLS: please bring a marquee to provide shade and shelter. You can also bring an umbrella with a base, or you are welcome to set-up without any shelter. Please be aware that this market will run rain or shine! (Outdoor stalls will be on grass so you can use tent pegs or weights to secure your marquee.)
UNDERCOVER STALLS: are outdoors but are under a permanent structure providing shade and shelter.
WET WEATHER PLAN: This event goes ahead if there's rain. However, if the rain heavy accompanied by hail or thunderstorms, we will postpone the event for a future date. If we postpone to another day, your sellers ticket will be transferred to this event. If you can't make the new date, you are able to transfer your ticket to a friend, so please just let us know the details. No refunds will be given if the event is rescheduled, to either another date or another venue for any reason.
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space, and shown where to set-up when you arrive.
Set up your area with suitcases, tables, racks, signs, mirrors, lollies and anything else that creatively presents your clothes, shoes and accessories to sell. You will be able to rent racks ($20) from us leading up to the event if you want. We will email you the week of the event with all set-up details and links to hire racks. We only have limited quantities of racks so there is a possibility you may need to source your own if we run out.
You may not sell food or drink without prior written approval from the organisers.
WHO CAN SELL? Everyone is invited to come and set up shop on the day. Guys, girls, teens, adults, e-boutiques, creators and makers are all welcome!
DETAILS: We will email you the week of the event with details for how to rent racks and step-by-step info about setting up and selling on the day.
SHOP: Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is FREE!
As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event. If you do not want to promote the event to your networks, please do not book a sellers stall. Sellers will be expected to share on facebook and instagram, at least 3 times in the week before the event and at least once on event morning.
SUPPORT: Support the environment and your local sellers, we love our slow fashion-loving community.
**REMEMBER, you are allocated a space before you arrive on the day. Outdoor stalls are 3m x 3m. Please bring weights or tent pegs to secure your marquee if you are bringing one.
*** Please READ CAREFULLY
SATURDAY 20 FEBRUARY - RESCHEDULED DUE TO RAIN AND MUD
Will now be on SATURDAY 27 FEBRUARY
8am - 9am
DOORS OPEN TO SHOPPERS
9am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
REFUND POLICY: Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer make it for ANY REASON, we will happily transfer your ticket to another seller, just let us know their name and details at least 3 days before the event. We do not transfer between events.
No guarantees are made about your financial performance on the day. Please be aware that your ticket price is the entry fee to participate as a seller and how much you make on the day is up to you.
If the event is to be cancelled by the organisers/venue for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. You may be given an option for dates to transfer to. If you cannot make these dates, you can transfer your ticket to another seller. No refunds are given in the event you cannot make a rescheduled event.
All sellers are expected to stay until official pack down time, if you've sold everything, this is a great chance to get to know other sellers there on the day and help out where you can. We have such a great community so this is your opportunity to get to know them!
What should I bring?
- Please bring tables and racks and anything else to display your items (or you can rent racks from us, we will email you details the week of the event. Racks are $20).
- Please bring a marquee or umbrellas to set up if you have an outdoor stall (we do not have marquees or tables available to rent, so please make sure you organise in advance). You are not required to bring a marquee.
- It's easy to transport your items is in suitcases, so feel free to bring along suitcases to wheel in and use in your display.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Customers can use the toilets as change rooms if you let them, so bring a clip board, pen and paper to keep a list of people who are trying on your items. You can ask shoppers to leave their credit card or drivers license with you to make sure they return the items.
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! Or you can accept PayPal, or shoppers have easy access to an ATM at the markets.
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in, start collecting and keeping now! No single use plastic bags as per the NEW LAW!
- You can rent racks ($20) from us. We will send you an email the week of the event with all set-up details and links to book your racks (no tables available).
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please tag us in your posts so we can share @herwardrobemarkets
- You can bring as much as you can fit in your stall! Please remember to leave room for your customers to walk around inside your stall.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeMarkets
No refund, No refunds. You can transfer your ticket to another seller 3 days before. We do not transfer between events.