Her Wardrobe: Sunshine Coast Pre-Loved, Vintage, Indie Fashion Market - Completed
at Kawana Lakes Community Centre
Saturday, 20 May 2017 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar20/05/2017 07:0020/05/2017 13:00Australia/BrisbaneHer Wardrobe: Sunshine Coast Pre-Loved, Vintage, Indie Fashion MarketHer Wardrobe: Sunshine Coast Pre-Loved, Vintage, Indie Fashion Market Saturday, 20 May 2017 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro 0418691592 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Kawana Lakes Community Centre 114 Sportsmans Parade Bokarina QLD 4575 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/51259/her_wardrobe_sunshine_coast_preloved_vintage_indie_fashion_market.aspxKawana Lakes Community Centre
114 Sportsmans Parade
Bokarina QLD 4575
|Sellers Stall (up to 2 people per Stall, includes 1 trestle table hire)||$99.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|STAGE STALL Includes 1 trestle table, LARGER Stall approx 4m x 3m||$125.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
|WAITLIST - add your name and we will contact you if a stall becomes available||$0||--Ticket sales closed--|
|** Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
Join our Sunshine Coast HER WARDROBE fashion market and convert your clothes, shoes and accessories to cash. Our events at the Sunny Coast, plus in Brisbane, Logan the Gold Coast and northern NSW have been spectacular successes with Sellers Tickets selling out fast and shoppers turning up in droves!
This is your chance to become a Seller at our NEXT event in May 2017! Book your Sellers Stall ASAP! Share the stall cost and come with a friend, pack up the car and set up shop with us. Turn your stuff into CASH in just one morning!
We are so excited to be back on the Sunshine Coast and look forward to getting to seeing our local fashionistas again! Please join our facebook page and help get the word out to your friends, CLICK HERE. We will share the event to this page and you can invite your friends!
SHOP: You will be one of only a limited number of stalls on offer. This gives you a great opportunity to meet and sell to the local community of Fashionistas. We love this venue, but please be aware there are only STRICTLY LIMITED SELLERS STALLS available so please be quick to book.
Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
There is an ATM a 30 second walk from the venue.
It's also an ALL WEATHER venue, meaning you won't have to deal with the wind, the sun, and the chance of raining changing our date.
Selling your own wardrobe? It's such a fabulous way to make room for the new items and turn your clothes into cash. Join a friend and it also becomes a super-fun morning well spent! (You can split the cost and share the stall between 2 people - if you have a 3rd friend interested, you will need to book 2 Sellers Tickets.)
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space. Set up your area with baskets, signs, mirrors, candles and anything else that creatively presents your clothes shoes and accessories to sell. You will be provided with a table and able to rent racks from us leading up to the event. (We will email you the week of the event with details to hire racks. They are professional racks and are $20 each. You are welcome to bring your own racks.)
Own a boutique, online store, indie label or vintage business? Are you a maker or a creator? You're welcome to join in and come and sell on the day. Get some great exposure and build your following, by meeting a crowd of fashion-savvy shoppers. The mix of pre-loved + local independent brands is what gives HER WARDROBE the VIP factor!
We will be promoting the event via the Fashionista Events subscriber database of over 40,000 clients, plus facebook, instagram, twitter and traditional media coverage. We also have the fabulous marketing support of Lake Kawana Community Centre who will be sending an email to their subscribers and promoting via their social networks too.
We have organised thousands of fashion events, and also run the upmarket designer market called The Diva's Wardrobe, so we have plenty of experience! (Check it out at www.divaswardrobe.com)
You can help us get even more shoppers to come to HER WARDROBE by telling your friends! Please share on facebook and instagram! As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event.
SUPPORT: This event will support Mummy's Wish. The vision of this not-for-profit is to minimise the negative impact on Australian families during Mum’s journey through cancer. We will have a stall set up to sell donated items on the day and proceeds will be passed on to Mummy's Wish. For more information please visit https://
If you want to sell at HER WARDROBE please purchase your Sellers Ticket ASAP.
Our events always sell out in record time!
**REMEMBER, you are encouraged to split your stall cost with a friend to make it even more affordable. Strictly No more than 2 people per Sellers Ticket, as space does not allow.
Only Limited Sellers Tickets Available
Your Sellers Ticket includes:
- Allocated indoor stall space, approx 2.5m x 2m (comfortably will fit 2 racks and 1 trestle table OR 3 racks. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to set up on the day.)
- Hire of 1 Trestle Table is included in your ticket price. We will also have chairs available for you, although you will make more sales if you're standing up!
- Advertising and promotion for the event to drive shoppers to come and buy your items!
- Enough room for 2 people to sell (if you have 3 people or more you will just need to buy 2 Sellers Tickets and we will put you next to each other. Please understand that we are working with space restrictions, so STRICTLY no more than 2 Sellers for each Sellers Ticket.)
SATURDAY 20 May 2016
OPEN TO SELLERS FOR SET UP
7am - 8am (please arrive no later than 7:15am)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
8am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
The timing of this event is perfect! It gives you all the time you need to make the sales, and you still have time to enjoy Sunday afternoon.
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. Please note also that we are confirming our finishing time, this event may be extended to run later. If this is the case, you will be expected to stay until official pack down time.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items.
- (Remember that a trestle table is provided - no more than one big table per stall please!)
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! There is no ATM on site.
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in.
- There will be a group change room where shoppers can try on items. You should bring a book or a clipboard so you can record any items someone is taking to the change room and keep their drivers license until they return the items. (It's totally up to you if you want to let people try on your stuff! You can also bring your own pop-up change room if you have one.)
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date.
If you have any questions please contact Natalie at email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeOfficial
Event Link: http://tix.yt/scmay17 Sales Closed