Gold Coast Fashion Market - 2020
at Robina Community Centre Auditorium
When (multiple sessions)
Indoor Sellers Stall (up to 2 people per stall)
|$99.00||Tickets / Register|
WAITLIST we will contact you if anyone cancels
(not available for all sessions)
|$0||Tickets / Register|
Large Foyer Stall
Outdoor Stall 3mx 3m
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Join HER WARDROBE as a seller and convert your clothes, shoes and accessories to cash. Our events on the Gold Coast have been spectacular successes with Sellers Tickets selling out fast and shoppers turning up in droves!
This is your chance to become a Seller!
Book your Sellers Stall ASAP! Come with a friend, pack up the car and set up shop with us. Turn your stuff into CASH in just one morning!
This event is at Robina Auditorium; close to the shopping centre and just inside near the library. It's also an ALL WEATHER venue, meaning if you book an indoor stall you won't have to deal with the wind, the sun, and the chance of rain. Please join our facebook page and help get the word out to your friends here.
SHOP: You will be one of only a limited number of stalls on offer. This gives you a great opportunity to meet and sell to Gold Coast Fashionistas. We love this venue, we anticipate droves of buyers on the day as we normally get! There are only STRICTLY LIMITED SELLERS STALLS available so please be quick to book.
Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
Selling your own wardrobe? It's such a fabulous way to make room for the new items and turn your clothes into cash. Join a friend and it also becomes a super-fun morning well spent! (You can split the cost and share the stall between 2 people - if you have a 3rd friend interested, you will need to book 2 Sellers Tickets.)
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space. Set up your area with baskets, signs, mirrors, candles and anything else that creatively presents your clothes shoes and accessories to sell. You will be able to rent a table or racks from us leading up to the event.
Own a boutique, online store, indie label or vintage business? You're welcome to join in and come and sell on the day. Get some great exposure and build your following, by meeting a crowd of fashion-savvy shoppers. The mix of pre-loved + new is what gives HER WARDROBE the VIP factor!
Promoting the event: As a seller, you agree to promote the event to your social networks. You can help us get even more shoppers to come to HER WARDROBE by telling your friends! Please share our facebook events and on instagram and snapchat! As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event.
If you want to sell at HER WARDROBE please purchase your Sellers Ticket ASAP.
Our events always sell out in record time!
**REMEMBER, you are encouraged to split your stall cost with a friend to make it even more affordable. Strictly No more than 2 people per Sellers Ticket, as space does not allow. Please book a stall on the stage if you want to have 3 people, or you can book 2 sellers stalls and we can place them next to each other. Just email us the week of the event to ensure the stalls are placed next to each other on the floor plan.
Only Limited Sellers Tickets Available
Your Sellers Ticket includes:
- Allocated indoor stall space, approx 2.5m x 2.5m (will fit 2 racks and 1 trestle table OR 3 racks. You provide your own racks, or you can rent them from us. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to do this.)
- Outdoor stalls are 3m x 3m. You will need to provide your own marquee, we do not have these available for rent.
- We provide you a table included in your stall ticket
- Advertising and promotion for the event to drive shoppers to come and buy your items!
- Enough room for 2 people to sell (if you have 3 people or more you will just need to buy 2 Sellers Tickets and we will put you next to each other. Please understand that we are working with space restrictions, so STRICTLY no more than 2 Sellers for each Sellers Ticket, unless you book a STAGE stall.)
Sunday 12 Sept 2020
Sunday 24 Oct 2020
Sunday 12 Dec 2020
OPEN TO SELLERS FOR SET UP
8am - 9am (please arrive no later than 8:30am to set up, access to the hall will be from 8am)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
9am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
The timing of this event is perfect! It gives you all the time you need to make the sales, and you still have time to enjoy Sunday afternoon.
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. If you can't make the new date, you can transfer the ticket to a friend. Please just tell us their name and email address.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items.
- Please will provide you with 1 trestle table (no more than 1 table per stall please.)
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! There is no ATM on site.
- Please note we have chairs available but you will make MANY more sales if you are standing up!
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in. Please bring reusable bags, not plastic bags if you can.
- There will be a group change room where shoppers can try on items. You should bring a book or a clipboard so you can record any items someone is taking to the change room and keep their drivers license until they return the items. (It's totally up to you if you want to let people try on your stuff! You can also bring your own pop-up change room if you have one.)
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
Event Link: http://tix.yt/gcfashion2020 Tickets / Register
No refund, No refunds or transfers between events. If the event is to be cancelled for any reason, you will receive a voucher to attend another event.