at The Sun Room, Ivy
Tuesday, 28 June 2011 from 12:00 AM + Add to calendar28/06/2011 00:0028/06/2011 00:00Australia/SydneyProject Innovate- Brand Your Business With Leila Khalil of Be Inspired PR (General Admission)Project Innovate- Brand Your Business With Leila Khalil of Be Inspired PR (General Admission) Tuesday, 28 June 2011 from 12:00 AM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Sarah Johnston XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address The Sun Room, Ivy 320-330 George Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/5882/project_innovate_brand_your_business_with_leila_khalil_of_be_inspired_pr_general_admission.aspxThe Sun Room, Ivy
320-330 George Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Brand Your Business Presentation
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Polka Dot Bride www.polkadotbride.com and Girl Friday Weddings www.girlfridayweddings.com.au proudly brings to you Leila Khalil of Los Angeles based public relations firm Be Inspired PR. Be Inspired PR is a boutique agency specialising in targeted marketing and public relations for the wedding industry.
Their clients have been featured in notable publications such as Real Simple Weddings, US Weekly, Grace Ormonde, Brides, Inside Weddings The Knot and many more, and have been featured on widely watched programs such as WE Network’s “Platinum Weddings”, “Amazing Cakes”, CW’s “Hitched or Ditched” TLC’s “Battle “Battle of the Wedding Designers”, “Cupcake Wars” among others. Leila Khalil will present a 90 minute presentation: Brand Your Business.
This session will:
• Help you to evaluate your brand presence in the industry with tips on how to further your reach
• Help you to create an action plan to enhance your company’s perceived value
• Host a critique session selecting individual businesses and providing feedback on: website/logo/business cards/blog and marketing materials giving suggestions on how to ensure the brand is well represented
• Suggest ways to work with other key vendors with whom to form relationships in order to gain additional notoriety
• Help you maximise the effectiveness of social media outlets i.e. twitter, blog etc. The do’s and don’ts of media and print submissions
Please join us at 6.30pm for a champagne reception. Brand Your Business will commence at 7pm with a cocktail hour and networking to follow from 8.30pm
320-330 George Street SYDNEY NSW 2000, Australia
02 8458 3309