Connected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 8-11 year old girls
at Create @ Warburton
Friday, 22 March 2019 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 24 March 2019 to 12:00 PM + Add to calendar22/03/2019 17:0024/03/2019 12:00Australia/SydneyConnected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 8-11 year old girlsConnected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 8-11 year old girls Friday, 22 March 2019 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 24 March 2019 to 12:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Melissa Jeffcott firstname.lastname@example.org Address Create @ Warburton 100 Old Warburton Road Warburton Yarra Ranges 3799 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/67558/connected_a_mother__daughter_weekend_for_811_year_old_girls.aspxCreate @ Warburton
100 Old Warburton Road
Warburton Yarra Ranges 3799
Bedroom One (2 bunk beds and a single bed: 2 mother/daughter pairs share this room)
Bedroom Two (one queen bed)
SOLD: Bedroom 3 (two single beds)
Bedroom 4 (one double bed and a single bed)
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Connect and have fun with your daughter at a weekend retreat in a beautiful natural environment...
'Connected' is a weekend carefully crafted for 8-11 year old girls and their mothers (or female carer) by Melissa Jeffcott, a highly regarded life coach specialising in girls and women's development. The tween years are an important stage of development for girls, and taking time away from busy day to day life to enrich the connection between mother and daughter is not only a wonderful way to spend time together, but is an investment into the future.
From the moment you enter the beautiful exclusive property on the Friday afternoon, until your departure at lunchtime on Sunday, you will feel cared for, supported, and nurtured as you strengthen the connection with your daughter at this significant stage of her life.
Create@Warburton is a beautiful house specifically designed for groups on the outskirts of the gorgeous township of Warburton about 1.5 hours drive from Melbourne. See www.createatwarburton.com.au for more photos and information about this property situated in a truly wonderful natural environment.
Friday: Arrive anytime from 5pm and make yourself at home with a cuppa before a welcome circle at 6pm where you will get to connect with the other girls and mums. A delicious nourishing dinner will be followed by an optional popcorn & movie night, or retreat to the cozy fireside with a hot chocolate and simply relax.
Saturday: We start our day together with a hearty breakfast and morning connection circle where stories of your own time as girl's will be shared. After this, we'll drive 15 minutes to the majestic Redwood Forest for a mindful walk amongst the giant trees, following which we will take some beautiful mother/daughter photos to preserve wonderful memories. Coming home to a warming lunch, there will be some free time to relax, before we explore our creative sides at the purpose built crafting table each making our own vision board, these are super fun to create! After dinner there will be some fun age appropriate activities to strengthen the mother/daughter bond before a well earned sleep!
Sunday: On our final morning together, there will be an early optional walk to LaLa Falls, before we all undertake a fun mother/daughter nature scavenger hunt! The weekend will finish with a closing connection circle where we will celebrate the unique bond between mother and daughter. You then have the option to stop somewhere lovely in the Yarra Valley for lunch with your daughter on the way home to really appreciate the magical experience you have just been on.
- Accomodation for 2 nights including towels and all linen (see below for room configurations, there will be a maximum of 5 mother/daughter pair plus myself on the weekend).
- Dinner on Friday, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday & healthy snacks in between (please notify me in advance with any dietary requirements).
- All activities and materials including facilitated circle time, guided walks, vision board making, and mother/daughter bonding exercises.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes and layers, wet weather gear, shoes suitable for walking, toiletries, a camera (or phone with camera) and a photo of you at a similar age as your daughter: I will provide more info about this in an email closer to the date.
ROOM OPTIONS (Rooms will be allocated via ticket sales):
Bedroom 1 - has two sets of bunks (4 single beds) and one single bed. This will mean two mother & daughter pairs will be sharing, so it may be ideal if you are keen to attend with another mother and her daughter, or if you don't mind sharing a room.
Bedroom 2 - has a queen sized bed, so this would mean sharing a bed with your daughter.
Bedroom 3 - has two single beds.
Bedroom 4 - has one double bed and one single bed.
- Is this retreat only for 8-11 year old girls? I have specially designed this weekend for girl's of this age range and developmental stage. A new date for 2019 retreat for 12-15 year old girls and their mums will be announced soon.
- Can I bring 2 daughters? This weekend is all about connection and strengthening the bond between you and your daughter. Due to the nature of the activities, it is really only suitable for one daughter.
- What if I buy a ticket, and then can no longer attend? Unfortunately there will be no refunds, however your space is fully transferable. Please email me and I will endeavour to help in this regard.
- I am interested in attending, but cannot make this date, will you be running more weekends in the future? Please email me at email@example.com and I will add you to my email list to be notified of future mother & daughter weekends in 2019.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Melissa Jeffcott is a certified life coach and workshop facilitator. With a background in child psychology, Melissa is passionate about empowering girls to be strong and confident as they face the unique challenges of growing up in this day and age. Melissa regularly runs Women's Circles and tween wellbeing workshops in Bayside Melbourne, and has 3 children (2 girls and a boy). For more information please go to www.melissajeffcott.com or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
"My daughter and I were lucky enough to attend the Stay Connected weekend away at Warburton for mother’s and daughters from 12-15 years of age . It was so uplifting and beneficial to our relationship going forward. Highly recommend." Lisa
"My daughter and I had a great time. Who does not like to be looked after and pampered! Our vision boards have been placed in our rooms as a reminder of what we are looking forward to achieve in the future. We miss Warburton and moments we spent together. Thanks for organising such a lovely weekend", Elly
"We loved the Stay-Connected weekend at Warburton. Definitely a wonderful way to deepen that very special mother-daughter bond!" Tracy
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/67558 Buy Tickets