The NAC, IBACB & IPCC Universal Penjing Conference - Completed
at National Arboretum Canberra
Tuesday, 18 September 2018 from 9:00 AM - Thursday, 20 September 2018 to 4:30 PM + Add to calendar18/09/2018 09:0020/09/2018 16:30Australia/SydneyThe NAC, IBACB & IPCC Universal Penjing ConferenceThe NAC, IBACB & IPCC Universal Penjing Conference Tuesday, 18 September 2018 from 9:00 AM - Thursday, 20 September 2018 to 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser National Arboretum Canberra XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address National Arboretum Canberra 1 Forest Drive Molonglo Valley ACT 2611 Australia Held in the Village Centre at the National Arboretum Canberra Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/67901/the_nac_ibacb__ipcc_universal_penjing_conference.aspxNational Arboretum Canberra
1 Forest Drive
Molonglo Valley ACT 2611
AustraliaNational Arboretum CanberrafalseDD/MM/YYYY2880
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
National Arboretum Canberra, International Bonsai Art and Culture Biennale and International Penjing Creation Conference
18 – 20 September 2018 Canberra
The Universal Penjing Conference brings together the National Arboretum Canberra, International Bonsai Art and Culture Biennale (IBACB) and International Penjing Creation Conference (IPCC).
Immerse yourself in the ancient world of penjing, learn new skills and gain inspiration from nine international penjing masters with three days of talks, demonstrations, workshops, exhibition and cultural immersion.
- Australian native bonsai exhibition
- Australian culture and art on display
- Workshops with the Masters
- Panel discussions with world leading experts
- Tea ceremony by Xu Hongli
- Traditional and emerging penjing trends and styles
- Evening networking functions
Penjing Masters from around the world will gather for the first time in Australia at the Inaugural National Arboretum Canberra, IBACB & IPCC Conference 2018. Universal Penjing offers the unique opportunity to see demonstrations by the Masters, hear panel discussions and take Masterclasses. Evening events offer the opportunity to socialise with bonsai and penjing enthusiasts whilst enjoying the company of the Masters.
For more details about the conference schedule, visiting Masters, venue and hotels, please see the conference website: https://www.nationalarboretum.act.gov.au/universalpenjingconference
It’s easy to register for the National Arboretum Canberra, IBACB & IPCC Conference 2018.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 10 SEPTEMBER 2018
Full Conference Package includes:
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea on 18 & 19 September
- Demonstrations, forum, presentation, exhibition and tea ceremony
- Welcome Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
Two Day Conference Pass includes:
- The Two Day pass gives you access to demonstrations, presentation, forum, a tea ceremony, exhibition and includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch on the 18 & 19 September 2018. The Two Day pass does not include the Welcome Cocktail Party or the Gala Dinner.
One Day Conference Pass includes:
- The One Day pass gives you access to demonstrations, a tea ceremony, exhibition and includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch. The One Day pass does not include the Welcome Cocktail Party or the Gala Dinner. A pass may be purchased for the 18 or 19 September 2018.
Welcome Cocktail Party
- Enjoy the sunset and panoramic views across Canberra from the award winning Village Centre at the National Arboretum Canberra with canapes, beverages and live music. Tour the National Bonsai and Penjing Collection of Australia which features living artworks by Australia’ leading bonsai and pening artists. Meet and mingle with the Penjing Masters, professionals and enthusiasts from around Australia and the world.
Enjoy the company of the Penjing Masters, colleagues and enthusiasts from around the world in the award winning Village Centre at the National Arboretum Canberra. On this evening we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the National Bonsai and Penjing Collection of Australia. Like to own a penjing styled by one of the Masters? Take the opportunity to bid for one at an auction on the night. Experience a dynamic performance and welcome from Indigenous group ‘Wiradjuri Echoes’ and enjoy a delicious menu and drinks crafted by Ginger Catering, Canberra’s premier catering company.
- A Masterclass gives you the unique opportunity to work on one of your own trees and receive expert styling advice and tips under the guidance of a visiting Penjing Master. Classes are limited to eight per Master. Students to provide their own trees and materials.
Masterclass Observer Pass
- An Observers Pass gives you access to view three Masters at work as they tutor eight students. Morning and afternoon passes available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dietary requirements must be advised upon booking
- Accommodation is the responsibility of the conference delegate
- Parking costs $7.80 per day at the National Arboretum
- Cancellations prior to 1 September 2018 will incur a $20 fee
- Cancellations after 1 September 2018 are non-refundable
Event Link: http://tix.yt/penjing Sales Closed