Health & Lifestyle Webinar Series
Thursday, 26 July 2018 from 8:30 AM - Friday, 30 November 2018 to 7:30 PM + Add to calendar26/07/2018 08:3030/11/2018 19:30Australia/SydneyHealth & Lifestyle Webinar SeriesHealth & Lifestyle Webinar Series Thursday, 26 July 2018 from 8:30 AM - Friday, 30 November 2018 to 7:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Isaac Golden email@example.com Address Online Thanks for your order! If you have purchased our webinar series, you will receive an email shortly with instructions on how to access the webinars. If you've booked in to Laura A'Bell's webinar - Introduction to aromatics or Professor Kylie O'Brein's webinar on Medicinal Cannabis, instructions for how to access the webinar live will be emailed to you 24-48 hours before the event. Thank you for supporting the HAP. Best wishes, Health Australia Party Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/73934/health__lifestyle_webinar_series.aspxOnline
|Webinar Series||$156.00||Buy Tickets|
|Webinar recording: Kirsty Wirth Gut Health||$25.00||Buy Tickets|
|Laura A'Bell - Intro to Aromatics August 13, 7:30pm||$25.00||Buy Tickets|
|Prof Kylie O'Brien - Medicinal Cannabis August 27, 7:30pm||$25.00||Buy Tickets|
|* Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
The Health Australia Party proudly presents an 11 part Health & Lifestyle webinar series. With an amazing line up of presenters, we are sure you'll learn practical tips to help your family sustain a healthier lifestyle.
In this series, you will receive:
Access to a recording of:
1. Therese Kerr: Women's Health - Thyroid, PCOS, weight issues, infertility & how to prevent aging.
2. Nicole Bijlsma: Electromagnetic Radiation - Is it damaging your health?
3. Sharon Whiteman: Lyme Disease - Treatment, diagnoses & controversy in Australia
4. Dr. Damian Kristof: Crack Your Stress Code - The impacts of food, lifestyle & the environment on your DNA
5. Dr. Brett Hill: Nourish without nagging - How to get your kids to LOVE eating healthy
6. Dr. Peter Dingle: Overcoming Illness - Inflammation, toxicity & reclaiming your health
7. Leiah Golden: Homeopathic First Aid for Children - Treating common illness at home
8. Anth & Crystal: Thriving food for optimal health - The truth about GMO's and the importance of organic whole foods
9. Kirsty Wirth: Gut Health: MTHFR, parasites & food fermentation
10. Laura A'Bell: Introduction to Aromatics - supporting great health with Aromatherapy (August 13th at 7:30pm)
PLUS Live access and/or recording of:
11. Associate Professor Kylie O'Brien together with Professor Ian Brighthope: Medicinal Cannabis: Research, benefits & laws in Australia (August 27th at 7:30pm)
Live webinars will be held online via ZOOM and will be recorded and emailed to those that cannot attend on the day. Each session will run for 1 - 1.5 hours plus a 30 minute Q&A. Only 100 places available per webinar so get in quick!
All funds raised support the Health Australia Party's upcoming election campaigns. Please note: Our presenters have been selected for their expertise in their field but are not representatives or affiliates of the Health Australia Party.
Event Link: http://stks.be/health-lifestyle-webinar-series Buy Tickets