Health & Lifestyle Webinar Series - Completed
Thursday, 26 July 2018 from 8:30 AM - Friday, 30 November 2018 to 7:30 PM + Add to calendar26/07/2018 08:3030/11/2018 19:30Australia/SydneyHealth & Lifestyle Webinar SeriesHealth & Lifestyle Webinar Series Thursday, 26 July 2018 from 8:30 AM - Friday, 30 November 2018 to 7:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Isaac Golden email@example.com Address Online Thank you for your purchase, To access the first 9 webinars, please click here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kykfvqjqpvb6w5u/AAC3RsKq8UDXXBS78H4_CPxOa?dl=0 To accès the final 2 webinars, please click here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8q3t206tn8wf1op/AADl25kZUs9CGRPbCBrVvdvRa?dl=0 Please note, you may require a FEEE dropbox account to access the webinars in full. Thank you for supporting the HAP. Best wishes, Health Australia Party Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/73934/health__lifestyle_webinar_series.aspxOnline
|$149.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
The Health Australia Party proudly presents an 11 part Health & Lifestyle webinar series. With an amazing line up of presenters, we are sure you'll learn practical tips to help your family sustain a healthier lifestyle.
In this series, you will receive instant access to a recording of:
1. Therese Kerr: Women's Health - Thyroid, PCOS, weight issues, infertility & how to prevent aging.
2. Nicole Bijlsma: Electromagnetic Radiation - Is it damaging your health?
3. Sharon Whiteman: Lyme Disease - Treatment, diagnoses & controversy in Australia
4. Dr. Damian Kristof: Crack Your Stress Code - The impacts of food, lifestyle & the environment on your DNA
5. Dr. Brett Hill: Nourish without nagging - How to get your kids to LOVE eating healthy
6. Dr. Peter Dingle: Overcoming Illness - Inflammation, toxicity & reclaiming your health
7. Leiah Golden: Homeopathic First Aid for Children - Treating common illness at home
8. Anth & Crystal: Thriving food for optimal health - The truth about GMO's and the importance of organic whole foods
9. Kirsty Wirth: Gut Health: MTHFR, parasites & food fermentation
10. Laura A'Bell: Introduction to Aromatics - supporting great health with Aromatherapy
11. Associate Professor Kylie O'Brien together with Professor Ian Brighthope: Medicinal Cannabis: Research, benefits & laws in Australia (audio file).
All funds raised support the Health Australia Party's upcoming election campaigns. Please note: Our presenters have been selected for their expertise in their field but are not representatives or affiliates of the Health Australia Party.
Event Link: http://stks.be/health-lifestyle-webinar-series Sales Closed