Bubs & Kids Market - Mt Gravatt Showgrounds - Completed
at Mt Gravatt Showgrounds
Sunday, 25 November 2018 from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM + Add to calendar25/11/2018 07:0025/11/2018 12:00Australia/BrisbaneBubs & Kids Market - Mt Gravatt ShowgroundsBubs & Kids Market - Mt Gravatt Showgrounds Sunday, 25 November 2018 from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro 0418691592 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Mt Gravatt Showgrounds 1644 Logan Road Mount Gravatt QLD 4122 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/78540/bubs__kids_market__mt_gravatt_showgrounds.aspxMt Gravatt Showgrounds
1644 Logan Road
Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
INDOOR stall (3m x 3m)
|$50.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
OUTDOOR Stall (3m x 3m)
|$30.00||--Ticket sales closed--|
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Please join us at our BUBS & KIDS MARKET at Mt Gravatt!
Come along and SHOP & SELL with love!
SELL: Clear out your stuff, and set up shop with us. Turn your excess kids / baby / maternity stuff into CASH in just one morning! You can share your stall with friends and split the cost.
Please book your sellers stall here ASAP! This event will sell out, so please book now to avoid disappointment.
Own a kids boutique, online store, handmade business? You're welcome to join in and set up shop to sell on the day.
SHOP: You will find amazing new and pre-loved KIDS / BABY / MATERNITY items including: *toys *clothes *prams *car seats *maternity wear *prams *bumbos *bottles *sterilisers and much more!
Shoppers do not need a ticket, entry is free!
All Mums and Dads are welcome to join in the fun. It's super simple:
1) Book and pay for your sellers stall here now. Be quick so you don't miss out!
2) Prepare your stuff to sell. Clear out your kids items you no longer use and tag your items with prices.
3) Shop & Sell! If you're selling, come and set up on the day and turn your kids toys, clothes and accessories into cash! You can share your stall with friends! LARGE items like prams and high chairs are welcome.
This is an ALL WEATHER event. If you want to be sure to be dry, book an indoor stall.
If you book an outdoor stall, please bring a marquee in the event of inclement weather. This event goes ahead RAIN or SHINE. We will announce our inclement weather plan in the case of hail or thunderstorms.
We are on at the same time as the farmers markets which is always super busy.
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space, either indoors (approx 3m x 3m) or outdoors (exactly 3m x 3m), depending on which ticket you buy. Set up your area with suitcases, signs, mirrors, lollies and anything else that creatively presents your bubs & kids items to sell.
You will be able to rent racks and tables from us leading up to the event if you want. If you book an outdoor stall you need to bring your own marquee for shade (we do not have them available for rent.)
WHO CAN SELL? Everyone is invited to come and set up shop on the day. Mums and Dads, boutiques and online stores, you're all welcome! We just ask that you sell only bubs and kids-related items on the day. If you have something else you want to sell, please get in touch with us first and we will let you know.
DETAILS: We will email you the week of the event with details for how to rent racks/tables and step-by-step info about setting up and selling on the day.
SHOP: Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event. Please share on facebook and instagram! Tag us at @fashionistaevents
**REMEMBER, you are allocated a space before you arrive on the day. As long as you fit within the space, you are welcome to share it with as many friends as you like!
Sunday 25 November 2018
7am - 8am
8am - 12pm (strictly no pack up before 12.01pm!)
The Mt Gravatt Markets are on at the same time, so this is the perfect way to get your stuff out to heaps of people!
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. If you can't make it you can transfer your ticket to a friend, just let us know their name and email address at least 3 days before the event. All sellers must stay until official pack down time at 12pm.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items. You can hire table ($10) and racks ($20) from us if you need to. We will email you the week leading up to the event with hire details.
- It's easy to transport your items is in suitcases, so feel free to bring along suitcases to wheel in and use in your display.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! Or you can accept PayPal, or shoppers have easy access to an ATM at the markets.
- Reusable bags for your customers to put their new clothes in, start collecting and keeping now!
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeMarkets
Event Link: http://tix.yt/bk25nov Sales Closed