Create Your Vision Workshop - Completed
at Cafe Palat
Thursday, 20 May 2021 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM + Add to calendar20/05/2021 09:3020/05/2021 13:30Australia/SydneyCreate Your Vision WorkshopCreate Your Vision Workshop Thursday, 20 May 2021 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney) Organiser Kylie Broadfoot 0432814611 Address Cafe Palat 1/6-10 Apparel Close Breakwater VIC 3219 Australia The workshop will be held upstairs. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/7yexq/create_your_vision_workshop.aspxCafe Palat
1/6-10 Apparel Close
Breakwater VIC 3219
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Why Have A Vision?
The #1 thing that will enable you to live a life you love is clarity.
Knowing clearly what you want to be experiencing, day after day, means you are not constantly waiting to escape your daily life. There's no 'hump day'; no hanging for Friday; and no counting down the weeks until your holiday. Instead you live the best version of your life. Not a 'perfect' life, but perfect for you.
Until you know exactly what this involves, it will elude you.
How It Works:
Well, I provide you with the tools that I first used back in 2015 to do this process for myself. This led me to creating the life I had identified in my vision:
- Building a home at the beach
- Living a coastal lifestyle
- Working with clients I love within my business
- Having a work week that is perfect for me
- And feeling loved up by my life
Which is a far cry from the life I was living when I first created that vision.
It's a tried and tested process that will quickly and effectively help to work out what your vision is, even if (like me) you have no idea yet.
The Law of Attraction; Embodiment and some 'secret sauce' are all part of what makes this a powerful and super-effective process.
Here's What You Get:
- A 4-hour in person Workshop
- Access to ALL the questions that I use myself and with my Premium 1:1 clients to become really clear on what you want to be experiencing this year and beyond. So if you have no idea what your vision is, it doesn't matter! In fact, that's perfect. And you get to keep these questions so you can do the process as many times in the future as you wish 🙂
- ALL the materials you need to create your own vision board will be provided to you at the venue
- Dedicated time to identify your vision and then create and complete your own Vision Board
- Access to me for any questions, support, help or ideas throughout the entire Workshop
- Support to create GOALS to ensure you take action moving forwards to bring your vision to life
- Tea, coffee and finger food provided
Questions People Ask:
I've never done anything with a coach before - does that matter?
No, whether you have or you haven't, it's all good! Coaching is all about helping you to gain awareness of what's going on in your subconscious mind. The fact that it's subconscious means we can't work it out for ourselves and so I help you to (painlessly) tease out everything that's already in your mind but that you have no idea about.
I have NO idea what a vision is and how to work out what my own vision would be:
This is great. This Workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to renew their vision or create their first one. Either way, you are fully guided and supported through the whole process and I will help you to work out exactly what your own vision is, even though you currently may have no idea.
Can I get a refund?
Because this Masterclass involves the preparation of materials that you will need to complete your Vision Board, a refund is only possible with 10 days' notice.
What can I expect?
You will be provided with questions to consider that you may never have thought of before. So expect to open your mind to possibilities; get curious; and have some fun with it. I create a very safe and supportive environment so people feel free to ask questions or seek help if they're feeling stuck.
Investment: $350 (includes booking fee; GST & coffee / tea & finger food)
Earlybird discount of 10% with the code earlybird10 until 5pm 30 April.