Becoming: A transformative women's wellbeing retreat
at The Summer House Torquay
Friday, 11 October 2019 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 13 October 2019 to 3:00 PM + Add to calendar11/10/2019 17:0013/10/2019 15:00Australia/SydneyBecoming: A transformative women's wellbeing retreatBecoming: A transformative women's wellbeing retreat Friday, 11 October 2019 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 13 October 2019 to 3:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Melissa Jeffcott XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address The Summer House Torquay 5 Camrose Court Jan Juc Surf Coast 3228 Australia There is plenty of off street parking for cars at the front of the house. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/81017/becoming_a_transformative_womens_wellbeing_retreat.aspxThe Summer House Torquay
5 Camrose Court
Jan Juc Surf Coast 3228
Deluxe Shared Twin Room per person
PAY HALF NOW, HALF LATER Deluxe Shared Twin Room Per Person
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Renew, rediscover and connect with like minded women at a weekend wellbeing retreat like no other...
'Becoming' is an intimate retreat for SIX women plus Mariam and Melissa, and from the moment you enter the exclusive property on Friday afternoon, until your departure on Sunday afternoon, you will feel deeply cared for, supported, and nurtured. What a beautiful opportunity to deepen the connection with yourself and explore becoming the woman you were always meant to be.
- Friday: Arrive from 5pm and make yourself at home with a cuppa and raw treat, before a Welcome Circle where you will get to connect with the other women and learn more about the weekend. This will be followed by a very special cooking class, as we gather around the kitchen bench with a glass of wine, and Mariam Issa takes us on a gastronomic journey of storytelling, exotic smells, and taste, creating an amazing East African feast for us to enjoy for our dinner. Mariam no longer offers cooking classes to the general public, so this is a rare treat indeed! There will be time for connection and story telling around the fireplace after dinner, or if you prefer, retire to your luxurious room for an early night in readiness for an incredible day ahead.
- Saturday: We start our very special day together with an optional early morning meditative nature walk with Mariam, followed by a nourishing breakfast then our 'Belonging' Circle where we will talk about how we see ourselves belonging...in our relationships, our community, and on this planet we call home. After a delicious warming lunch, it is time for Qaylula, a period of stillness, rest and dreamtime, before Melissa gathers us to 'Awaken the Wisdom Within' a sacred circle experience of the transformative journey a woman goes on in her lifetime. This circle helps us reflect on the milestones throughout our life and whether we have celebrated them or not, and how we can honour and heal ourselves by doing so. We then reconvene for another delicious dinner prepared by Mariam, followed by a very special Full Moon Ceremony as we come together in sacred circle under the moonlit night sky around the fire. Together we will consciously let go of that which no longer serves us, and call in our new intentions with a flying wish ritual: what a powerful way to end an incredible day!
- Sunday: On our final morning together, we will enjoy a beautiful guided meditation with a Reiki healing by Melissa in the Summer House Yoga studio. After breakfast, there is time for an optional self guided nature walk in the the beautiful outdoors, or simply relax and replenish in the divine surrounds of The Summer House. After a delicious grazing platter for lunch, the weekend will finish with our closing circle "Becoming' where we will celebrate you becoming the woman that you are and wish to become with a very special ceremony. There will be some time for you to integrate and reflect quietly before it is time to say our good byes and leave the retreat feeling renewed and connected with beautiful memories, new friends, and soul filled intentions for our lives moving forwards.
- Accomodation for 2 nights in deluxe shared twin king rooms (all linen and luxury bathroom products included) Please note that there is a shared bathroom and separate toilet.
- All nourishing meals from Friday Dinner to Sunday lunch (wine included with dinner) & healthy snacks in between (please notify in advance with any dietary requirements, which we will happily cater for).
- All activities and materials including facilitated circle time, cooking class, guided walks, and meditation.
The Summer House Torquay is a stunning house house specifically designed for retreats on the outskirts of the beach township of Torquay about an hours drive from Melbourne. See The Summer House for more photos and information about this incredible property situated in a truly beautiful part of the world.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes and layers, active wear for sitting and lying, wet weather gear, shoes suitable for walking, toiletries, something for our sacred altar (I will provide more info about this closer to the time).
- Am I able to pay in instalments? If you would rather pay 50% now and 50% a month prior to the retreat, please order the HALF NOW, HALF LATER ticket above, and I will be in contact closer to the weekend.
- What if I buy a ticket, and then can no longer attend? Unfortunately there will be no refunds, however your space is fully transferable. Please email me and I will endeavour to help in this regard.
- I am interested in attending, but cannot make this date, will you be running more weekends in the future? Please email me at email@example.com and I will add you to my email list to be notified of future retreats.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
'Becoming' is a very special weekend retreat carefully crafted by Melissa Jeffcott and Mariam Issa. Two very different women, united by a desire to bring more love into the world, and passionate about helping women discover their innate potential and ability to become the women they truly want to be, no matter what stage of life they are in.
- Melissa Jeffcott is a Certified Life & Parent Coach, Sacred Space Holder, and Workshop Facilitator. Melissa regularly runs Women's Circles and wellbeing workshops in Bayside Melbourne, for both women and tween/teen girls, and is passionate about marking and celebrating the transitions that occur over a woman's lifetime.
- Mariam Issa is a Speaker, Author, Storyteller, Life Coach, and Community Builder. She is the co-founder of RAW (Resilient Aspiring Women), a not-for-profit organisation that supports women’s resilience through intercultural dialogue and exchange facilitated by storytelling, cooking and gardening.
Together, Mariam and Melissa are a powerful duo who complement each other with their passion for connection, story telling, and seeding more love in the world. You can find out more about each of them at www.mariamissa.com.au and www.melissajeffcott.com
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/81017 Buy Tickets