KZ Rope - Completed
at Kink Zone
Saturday, 16 March 2019 at 9:00 PM - Sunday, 17 March 2019 till 2:00 AM + Add to calendar16/03/2019 21:0017/03/2019 02:00Australia/SydneyKZ RopeKZ Rope Saturday, 16 March 2019 at 9:00 PM - Sunday, 17 March 2019 till 2:00 AM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser KZ Play Team XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Kink Zone Fyshwick ACT 2609 Australia Kink Zone ACT Unit 6 /13-15 Townsville Street FYSHWICK ACT 2609 Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/82877/kz_rope.aspxKink Zone
Fyshwick ACT 2609
AustraliaKZ Play TeamfalseDD/MM/YYYY2880
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Welcome to the first rope bondage themed play party at Kink Zone!
While you may participate in any type of play, this party is aimed at BDSM rope play including suspension from one of the three suspension points.. Yay!
We look forward to seeing people wearing rope, being tied in rope, and have other things done to them in and with rope! ;)
Kink Zone offers a variety of bondage furniture (including spanking benches, flogging frames and a dedicated medical room) as well as a selection of toys that you can utilise. Please feel free to bring your own toys and of course rope if you are able to or require something particularly specific for your sadistic pleasures.
The ticket includes entry, cloak room facilities, light refreshments, non-alcoholic beverages (BYO is accepted), tea, coffee, and play consumables such as medical play supplies, condoms, dams, etc.
VENUE & ARRIVAL
The doors will be open for entry strictly between 9:00 and 11:00 pm. Please try to be punctual to avoid disappointment. We are located at the Kink Zone studio which is concealed at the end of a discreet alley in Fyshwick (See the Google map and address details below once tickets are purchased).
RULES & ETIQUETTE
- Please do NOT park or get dropped off in the alley/parking lot of the venue. There are ample car parks and space to do so along Townsville Street.
- No means NO. Consent is the core value of our establishment that we insist upon.
- Be mindful of others around you. Ensure you have space for your scene before you start. Alternatively, do NOT interrupt a scene in progress.
- When using equipment, clean it once you have finished. We provide disinfectant wipes and sprays for this.
- Taking photos is only allowed if you gain permission from all individuals first. This includes anyone that could potentially be visible in the background. We suggest taking photos against a wall as a backdrop to avoid any issues.
- This is a private event. For everyone's benefit we would like to keep it that way. We insist that you do not discuss it on social media or in public forums.
We are looking forward to your company at this safe, sane and consensual event!
The KZ Team
Event Link: http://tks.im/kz-rope Sales Closed