Nup to The Cup 2019 - Completed
Tuesday, 5 November 2019 from 12:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) + Add to calendar05/11/2019 12:3005/11/2019 12:30Australia/SydneyNup to The Cup 2019Nup to The Cup 2019 Tuesday, 5 November 2019 from 12:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) Organiser Lucienne Weber 0409698759 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Yellow 57 MacLeay Street Potts Point Sydney 2011 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/85374Yellow
57 MacLeay Street
Potts Point Sydney 2011
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Make the first Tuesday of November a party FOR the animals! Say 'Nup to The Cup'.
If you love the glamour and vibrancy associated with the races but have concerns about the welfare of the horses involved then please join us at Yellow, Potts Point for a fun and compassionate luncheon on Tuesday 05 November 2019. Delicious food, delectable drinks, fundraising raffles and door prizes. Limited seats available.
Ticket price includes: Vegan 5-course tasting menu with your choice of either a welcome cocktail, glass of sparkling white wine or Champagne, on arrival, a $3 donation to Coalition for The Protection of Racehorses and a 10% venue service fee.
Also, the Treat Dreams team will be providing attendees with a sampling of their NEW fair trade, vegan, couverture chocolate bar range during the event.
* Headshot Photoshoot with Sally Flegg Photography
* Three nights accomodation at Paradise Palms, Coffs Harbour
* Treat Dreams vegan chocolate hamper AND ticket for two to a chocolate making class!
* Bondi Wash product pack
* Lucerna soy candle selection
* Wholefoods House $100 gift voucher
* INIKA Organic product pack
* Tina Courtnay artwork
* Pet Circle twenty, $20 discount vouchers
* Cabello Hair Straightener (for car use) and various cosmetic samples
GROUP BOOKINGS: If you're planning on coming with a group of friends, the Group Booking option is a great way to save on individual booking fees.
Additional drinks are not included in ticket price and are the responsibility of individual guests, not the host.
Proceeds raised go to:
- Coalition for The Protection of Racehorses and
- Horse Rescue Australia