JLHC Summer Hockey October 2019 - JUNIORS - Completed
at HBF Arena (Turf Pitch)
Weekly every Thursday 4:30 PM-6:30 PM from Thursday, 17 October 2019 to Thursday, 5 December 2019 + Add to calendar17/10/2019 16:3005/12/2019 18:30Australia/PerthJLHC Summer Hockey October 2019 - JUNIORSJLHC Summer Hockey October 2019 - JUNIORS Weekly every Thursday 4:30 PM-6:30 PM from Thursday, 17 October 2019 to Thursday, 5 December 2019 (W. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Myrica Maguire XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address HBF Arena (Turf Pitch) Kennedya Drive Joondalup Joondalup 6027 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/92713/jlhc_summer_hockey_october_2019__juniors.aspxHBF Arena (Turf Pitch)
Joondalup Joondalup 6027
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
JUNIOR SUMMER HOCKEY
Thursday nights commencing
17th October - 5th December 2019 (8 weeks)
Game times are:
Junior Years 4-6: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Junior Years 6-10: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Note: Those Juniors that played in the Senior winter competition should sign up for Senior summer hockey.
25 min games played on a third of a field
For Juniors Years 4 to 10 in the 2019 school year
Registration fee $50 pp
Registrations close Wednesday, 16th October 2019
- No hitting, no lifting or overheads.
- Ball allowed to be played off the boards.
- 7 players per side (includes 1 goal keeper if utilised).
- 3 metre rule instead of 5 metre rule.
- Score from anywhere (no D).
- Ball over backline is a defenders free hit (no long or short corners) – unless deliberate then long corner is allowed (umpire discretion).
- You must have a minimum of 7 players, a team of 8 is recommended.
- You can have a maximum of 2 adults per team on the field.
- Each team to supply an umpire.
- Teams can be a mix of age groups. Players from Years 3 will be accepted based on participation numbers and their overall ability.
- Players must wear shin pads and mouth guards.
- If you DON'T have a team you will be assigned one.
- If you DO have a team, please make sure you list your team name during the registration process. Teams should ideally have 8 players.
Myrica Maguire, Joondalup Lakers Hockey Club
Refunds up to 3 days before the event, Full refund 3+ days before the start of Summer Hockey. No refund within 3 days due to the turf hire costs.