Beliza & Trio Teleboteco Residency - 1st Thurs of the Month
at Music@ StreetMarket
When (multiple sessions)
Seated onsite (limited to 30 patrons) Dinner & Show doors open 6pm - Ring Alan to book your arrival time 85405535
single entry for Music
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Beliza & Trio Teleboteco
1st THURSDAY of every Month !!Double Bill !!
3 course Asian Fusion-Tapas and two live sets"Combining the sounds of traditional Samba, Bossa Nova, Groove and Funk, Beliza puts a modern twist on the beautiful sounds of Brazil. Featuring Roberto Steyer on vocals/rhythm guitar, Noa Kidd on electric guitar, Nathan Gatt on bass and Frank Attard on drums.
- Roberto studied music in his hometown in Brazil and in 2016 he moved to Sydney, where he's been playing with different groups and musicians, specialising in Brazilian genres such as Choro and Samba.
- Noa is a regularly working musician in the Sydney scene, playing a mix of styles from Rock/pop to Jazz and Brazilian music. In 2019 Noa toured Europe with the Roma Gypsy fusion band Lolo Lovina, returning to join the successful tribute show "Kings of the Keys". He is also very active in Sydneyâ€™s original music scene - recording, writing and performing with multiple up & coming artists.
- Nathan fell in love with world music and particularly Brazilian music whist doing his Bachelor of Music at the Australian Institute of Music between 2014-16. He was the bass player for Lolo Lovina for three years between 2016-19 during which time he played SXSW in Austin, the Havana World Music Festival in Cuba, and countless other shows in Germany, Holland, France, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Spain, New Zealand and all over Australia.
- Frank has played the drums in numerous original and cover projects over the years in styles ranging from Jazz, Funk, Blues and even Psychedelic Rock. Playing festival stages across Australia and many of Sydney's more intimate venues.
Don't miss this opportunity for an up-close & personal performance!
Venue UPSTAIRS of the StreetMarket Asian Tapas Restaurant
116 Willoughby Rd Crows Nest
Capacity for this show is limited to 30
Dinner sittings of 6 or 7pm
to reserve your table after purchase 02 8540 5535
In these COVID19 times capacity for this show is limited to an exclusive 30 dinner & show tickets ONLY
upon entry signing in is required
Street Market Asian Tapas Bar & Restaurant
Bespoke tasting dishes designed by Gastronomist, Alan Liang
Recommended as home of "The Best Ribs In Sydney"
and "The Best Tapas In Sydney" by The Urban List.Heralded as a 'sensory celebration' by Concrete Playground, and a 'free-for-all snackfest' by Time Out
Please note: For NSW Dine or Discover voucher tickets...
- A valid voucher must be presented at the event for each ticket purchased, otherwise the difference in price to the value of a regular ticket will be charged at the door.
- One voucher per guest per day may be redeemed.
No refund, refunds will be at our discretion based on context