Harvest Live - Pick and Stomp - 26 March - Completed
at Kies Family Wines
Sunday, 26 March 2023 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Cen. Australia Daylight Time) + Add to calendar26/03/2023 12:0026/03/2023 16:00Australia/AdelaideHarvest Live - Pick and Stomp - 26 MarchHarvest Live - Pick and Stomp - 26 March Sunday, 26 March 2023 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Cen. Australia Daylight Time) Organiser Jesseca Kies 0438769911 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Kies Family Wines Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/dvb3mKies Family Wines
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Kies Family Wines invites you to a day of live action, Barossa vintage style.
Participate in a foot stomp of our regional hero grape variety, Shiraz, before a lively and fun celebration of harvest.
- The rare opportunity to participate in a fun foot stomp of our regional varietal hero, Barossa Valley Shiraz.
- The opportunity to stroll through our old vines and handpick your own basket of Shiraz grapes.
- Your Barossa Valley produce celebrated picnic style lunch. Choose between a:
- GRAZING BOX: Including the region's best produce. Barossa Valley Cheese company cheeses, Barossa Fine Foods smoked ham and an array of the best local condiments. VEGETARIAN, VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
- LAMB PIE: Or a Lamb pie seasoned with Kies Family Wines Klauber Block Shiraz and made by the famous Apex Bakery, served with zingy mesclun salad and locally made tomato chutney.
- Live music throughout the afternoon.
- Kies Family Wines, a selection of local beers and soft drinks will be available for purchase throughout the afternoon.
BYO picnic blanket and set up your picnic on the Kies Estate and take in live music, while you sip the single vineyard and estate grown wines that Kies Family Wines is famous for.
The whole family is invited to take in the 180° views of the Barossa Ranges by attending this lively celebration of all things Harvest 2023.
TICKETS ARE ALL AGES.
UNDER 5 FREE (Children's food and drinks available to purchase on the day)