Soundbath Meditation with Heather Frahn - Including Supper Afterwards - Sunday 28th February - at 3:00pm - Completed
at Waterside Workers Hall
Sunday, 28 February 2021 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM + Add to calendar28/02/2021 15:0028/02/2021 18:00Australia/AdelaideSoundbath Meditation with Heather Frahn - Including Supper Afterwards - Sunday 28th February - at 3:00pmSoundbath Meditation with Heather Frahn - Including Supper Afterwards - Sunday 28th February - at 3:00pm Sunday, 28 February 2021 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Cen. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Heather Frahn XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Waterside Workers Hall Australia Soundbath Meditation starts at 3:00pm, please arrive at 2:40pm to ensure prompt start time. Included in the price of your ticket is the Soundbath Meditation plus delicious home-made supper and tea following the Soundbath Meditation. All food will be vegan, gluten free, and nut free. Approximate finish of the event including time for supper, is 6:00pm. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/hrzgx/soundbath_meditation_with_heather_frahn__including_supper_afterwards__sunday_28th_february__at_300pm.aspxWaterside Workers Hall
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
*Important information herein - please read all of this below - including the duty of care and disclaimer at the bottom of the page*
Therapeutic Soundbath Meditation with Heather Frahn.
Including Delicious Supper Following.
About: A Soundbath Meditation with Heather Frahn is a deeply relaxing and restorative, sound and music based experience to therapeutically enhance mind, body and spiritual wellbeing. Like a “sonic hug” that gently wraps around you, Heather seamlessly weaves her soulful singing with therapeutic sound instruments creating a truly beautiful and immersive sound journey.
Gift yourself ‘me time’, relaxation and inner nourishment through this sacred sound meditation.
This Soundbath Meditation is followed by delicious supper for every guest, lovingly home-made food that is vegan, gluten free, and nut free. Please stay on afterwards to join in the sharing of food together.
Date: Sunday 28th February 2021
Time: Starting at 3:00pm, please arrive at 2:40pm to ensure prompt start time. The entire event, including time for supper afterwards will conclude approximately 6:00pm.
Venue: Waterside Workers Federation Hall, 11 Nile Street Port Adelaide
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- A Soundbath Meditation is best experienced laying down. It is highly recommended that you bring the following items to help you be as comfortable as possible laying down for an extended period of time:
- Yoga mat(s) or cushioned floor mat *Chairs can be made available for those who cannot lay down - Please let us know if you require a chair in advance.
- Head pillow
- Bolster or cushion for under your knees
- Soft scarf for laying over your eyes
- Lightweight blanket
- Bottled drinking water as needed
Duty of care: *IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*
Please Read before Booking: By attending and participating in this Soundbath Meditation it is assumed that you have read and agree to the Disclaimer and Contraindications outlined here within.
Individual Sound Therapy Treatments and Group Soundbath Meditations are considered ‘energy medicine’ and work with ancient concepts of health generally from Vedic, Asian and Aboriginal cultures. Energy medicine helps promote spiritual and physical wellbeing, and is suitable for most people. Sound therapy, sound massage, sound relaxation and sound healing treatments and group sessions offer a profoundly deep relaxation for the body and mind, and can help reduce tension, stress, anxiety, depression, pain, and dis-ease in the mind-body system. The treatments and sessions can help promote wellbeing, vibrancy and health for body, mind and spirit, and bring the many benefits of the ‘relaxation response’.
Sound therapy/healing/massage treatments and Group Soundbath Meditations are complimentary to orthodox treatments and/or medications being taken. Sound Therapy products or services do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor to replace the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
We are sorry to advise that if you are diagnosed with any of the following health conditions that attending a Soundbath may not be suitable for you without written consent from your medical professional. If any of the following conditions apply to you please discuss it with Heather Frahn prior to attending the session:
- Epileptic seizures that are sound triggered;
- Any other seizures that are sound triggered;
- Mental health conditions including extreme paranoia, paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, advanced psychosis;
- If you are less than 3 months pregnant, and in your first trimester - (this is not because there is any evidence to suggest that Sound Therapy may harm an unborn child - this point is simply because Australian Professional Indemnity Insurance policy laws stipulate that women less than 3 months pregnant or within their first trimester do not engage with natural or complementary therapies, and are not covered within the policy terms and conditions).
Refunds up to 2 days before the event, If in the case of very hot weather, or COVID lockdown in SA this event may be cancelled, or postponed. Refunds will be given to those who’ve purchased tickets if they can not attend the new date, otherwise tickets will be transferred to the new date.