Camino Preparation Workshop @ Sunday 9th February 2020 - Completed
at Private Residence Provided upon booking
Sunday, 9 February 2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM + Add to calendar09/02/2020 09:3009/02/2020 13:30Australia/SydneyCamino Preparation Workshop @ Sunday 9th February 2020Camino Preparation Workshop @ Sunday 9th February 2020 Sunday, 9 February 2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Joanne Cashman XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Private Residence Provided upon booking Langwarrin VIC 3910 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/hurv1/camino_preparation_workshop__%40_sunday_9th_february_2020.aspxPrivate Residence Provided upon booking
Langwarrin VIC 3910
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Date: Sunday 9th February 2020
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Venue: Private Residence in Langwarrin, VIC 3910
(Venue details will be provided upon Booking Confirmation)
Cost: $119.00 per person
This 4 hour workshop is for anyone considering walking/cycling the Camino de Santiago. You will gain useful information and insights that will assist you in your preparation for the journey ahead.
Joanne Cashman has lived and breathed the Camino since 2011. She has walked various different routes along the camino de Santaigo and is eager to share her valuable insights and experience with you.
Joanne has also worked for a private tour operator as their Camino Specialist, assisting 100's of clients with their Camino planning and preparation.
The workshop will cover the following:
The History of the Camino
The altitude and terrain of the Camino (Francis, Portugal, Finisterre and Muxia routes)
Mobile phone and internet coverage
When to go
What an average day on the Camino may look like
And much more....
Each person who attends this workshop will be provided with their own Pilgrims Passport.
Tea and Coffee will be provided.
Pen and Paper to write down your own notes will be supplied.
Please contact Joanne on 0417 137 369 for enquiries.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment must be submitted at the time of booking.
- If in the event, any participants fail to attend without prior written cancellation, carries the total loss of the payment.
- We will accept cancellations by writing or email to email@example.com up to ten business days before the event. However you will be charged an administration fee of $70 and the balance will be refunded to you.
- Verbal cancellation will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the situation where the person who is booked into the workshop fails to attend the workshop on the day or does not give the days of notice required (as above).
- If a refund is applicable, money will be deposited into your nominated account within 5 business days of cancellation.
- The booking is not transferrable to another person.
- This booking is only valid for this workshop and is not transferrable to any other workshop/event.
Joanne Cashman, Camino Community in Melbourne
Refunds up to 10 days before the event, NOTE: Cancellations will incur administration fee of $70. Cancellations must be sumbit by writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to ten business days before the event. Verbal cancellation will not be accepted