Sunshine Coast Fashion Market - Spring Edition
at Venue 114
Saturday, 12 September 2020 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar12/09/2020 08:0012/09/2020 13:00Australia/BrisbaneSunshine Coast Fashion Market - Spring EditionSunshine Coast Fashion Market - Spring Edition Saturday, 12 September 2020 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Venue 114 114 Sportsmans Parade Bokarina Sunshine Coast 4575 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/j52d5/sunshine_coast_fashion_market__spring_edition.aspxVenue 114
114 Sportsmans Parade
Bokarina Sunshine Coast 4575
EARLYBIRD Indoor Sellers Stall (up to 2 people per Stall, includes 1 trestle table hire)
|$75.00||Tickets / Register|
Larger Foyer Stall (includes 1 trestle table, can fit up to 3 racks
|$125.00||Tickets / Register|
Outdoor Sellers Ticket (3m x 3m no table included)
|$65.00||Tickets / Register|
STAGE STALL Includes 1 trestle table, LARGER Stall approx 4m x 3m
|$125.00||Tickets / Register|
Indoor Sellers stall (up to 2 people, includes a trestle table
|$99.00||Tickets / Register|
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
FASHION MARKET: Join our Sunshine Coast HER WARDROBE fashion market and convert your clothes, shoes and accessories to cash.
This is your chance to become a Seller at our NEXT event in June 2020! Book your Sellers Stall ASAP! Share the stall cost and come with a friend, pack up the car and set up shop with us. Turn your stuff into CASH in just one morning!
We are so excited to be back on the Sunshine Coast and look forward to getting to seeing our local fashionistas again! Please join our facebook page and help get the word out to your friends, CLICK HERE. We will share the event to this page and you can invite your friends!
SHOP: You will be one of only a limited number of stalls on offer. This gives you a great opportunity to meet and sell to the local community of Fashionistas. We love this venue, but please be aware there are only STRICTLY LIMITED SELLERS STALLS available so please be quick to book.
Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is $2 at the door.
There is an ATM a 30 second walk from the venue.
It's also an ALL WEATHER venue, meaning if you book and indoor stall you won't have to deal with the wind, the sun, and the chance of rain. If you book an outdoor stall, please be prepared with a marquee in the event of rain, as the event will go ahead in all weather.
Selling your own wardrobe? It's such a fabulous way to make room for the new items and turn your clothes into cash. Join a friend and it also becomes a super-fun morning well spent! (You can split the cost and share the stall between 2 people - if you have a 3rd friend interested, you will need to book 2 Sellers Tickets. Alternatively if you book an outdoor stall you can have as many sellers as will fit under your 3m x 3m marquee.)
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space. Set up your area with baskets, signs, mirrors, candles and anything else that creatively presents your clothes shoes and accessories to sell. You will be provided with a table. You will need to bring your own racks. You can buy them from IKEA, dollar stores or places like Big W if you need to.
Own a boutique, online store, indie label or vintage business? Are you a maker or a creator? You're welcome to join in and come and sell on the day. Get some great exposure and build your following, by meeting a crowd of fashion-savvy shoppers. The mix of pre-loved + local independent brands is what gives HER WARDROBE the VIP factor!
SELLERS COMMITMENT: You will be actively involved in attracting more shoppers to come to HER WARDROBE by telling your friends! As a seller, you are committing to sharing on your social media pages, including facebook and instagram prior to the event and at the event! As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event and on the day.
If you want to sell at HER WARDROBE MARKETS please purchase your Sellers Ticket ASAP. Please ONLY purchase a sellers ticket if you agree to promote the event.
Our events always sell out in record time!
**REMEMBER, you are encouraged to split your stall cost with a friend to make it even more affordable. Strictly No more than 2 people per Sellers Ticket for indoor stalls, as space does not allow.
Only Limited Sellers Tickets Available
Your INDOOR Sellers Ticket includes:
- Allocated indoor stall space, approx 2.5m x 2m (comfortably will fit 2 racks and 1 trestle table OR 3 racks. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to set up on the day.)
- Hire of 1 Trestle Table is included in your ticket price. We will also have chairs available for you, although you will make more sales if you're standing up!
- You bring your own racks, or you can hire ours at $20 each. We will email you the week of the event with details to hire.
- Enough room for 2 people to sell (if you have 3 people or more you will just need to buy 2 Sellers Tickets and we will put you next to each other - or book an outdoor stall. Please understand that we are working with space restrictions, so STRICTLY no more than 2 Sellers for each Sellers Ticket.)
Your OUTDOOR Sellers Ticket includes:
THIS IS A NEW OPTION - please read carefully!
- Allocated outdoor stall space, 3m x 3m (You provide your own racks and tables, or you can rent them from us. We will send you info leading up to the day about how to do this.)
- Marquees are not included in your stall fee, you need to bring one to provide shade if you want one.
- Enough room for as many people as you want! As long as you fit within your stall space, all good!
SATURDAY 13 June 2020
OPEN TO SELLERS FOR SET UP
8am - 9am (please arrive no later than 8:15am)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
9am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1.01pm!)
The timing of this event is perfect! It gives you all the time you need to make the sales, and you still have time to enjoy the afternoon.
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. Please note as a seller you agree to stay until 1pm, strictly no pack down before this time.
If for any reason you can no longer make it, you are welcome to transfer your sellers stall to a friend. Please let us know their full name and email address at least 7 days before the event if you want to transfer it. We do not offer refunds if you can no longer make the event.
No guarantees are made about your financial performance on the day. Please be aware that your ticket price is the entry fee to participate as a seller and how much you make on the day is up to you.
What should I bring?
- Please bring racks and anything else to display your items. (Or you can hire ours at $20 each, details will be emailed to you the week of the event.)
- (Remember if you have an indoor stall that a trestle table is provided - no more than one big table per stall please!)
- If you have an outdoor stall please bring any tables you require, or be flexible and use furniture items in the courtyard.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! There is no ATM on site. (There is an ATM 30 seconds walk from the venue.)
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in.
- There will be a group change room where shoppers can try on items. You should bring a book or a clipboard so you can record any items someone is taking to the change room and keep their drivers license until they return the items. (It's totally up to you if you want to let people try on your stuff! You can also bring your own pop-up change room if you have one.)
- If you blog, or instagram, facebook, please message us your links so we can start following and promoting you before the event too!
Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If event is to be cancelled for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date.
If you have any questions please contact Natalie at email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeMarkets
Event Link: http://tix.yt/scspring2020 Tickets / Register
No refund, No refunds. You can transfer your stall to a friend, just ask them to check in using your name on the day.