Riverine Plains In-Season Update - Completed
at Lanes Rd, Bundalong South
Monday, 31 July 2023 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) + Add to calendar31/07/2023 14:0031/07/2023 17:00Australia/SydneyRiverine Plains In-Season UpdateRiverine Plains In-Season Update Monday, 31 July 2023 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Riverine Plains Inc 0357441713 email@example.com Address Lanes Rd, Bundalong South Lanes Road Bundalong South VIC 3730 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/jtsjsLanes Rd, Bundalong South
Bundalong South VIC 3730
AustraliaRiverine Plains IncfalseDD/MM/YYYY2880
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
This field walk will provide topical, up to date information for farmers and advisors in the Riverine Plains region. This will include how Riverine Plains and partner research projects, such as Hyper Yielding Crops, Silicon fertiliser application for drought mitigation and organic fertiliser applications, can provide independent data to inform on-farm decisions.
- Silica fertiliser trial: Dr Dorin Gupta, University of Melbourne and Rhiannan McPhee, Riverine Plains
- Grain Marketing, Cost Benefits of Inputs, Infrastructure, Ag Tech: Commonwealth Bank
- Hyper Yielding Paddock Trial Results and Discussion of Project Learnings: Kate Coffey, Riverine Plains
- Fungicide Management: Nick Poole, FAR Australia
- Manure trial and links to HYC: Ben Morris, FAR Australia
Free to attend, afternoon tea provided.
The In-Season Update will be followed by the Hyper Yielding Crop Awards Evening at De Bortoli Wines, Rutherglen (6.30 – 9.30pm).
For more information, contact Riverine Plains Project Manager Kate Coffey, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Riverine Plains office (03) 5744 1713.