Australia Day with Soul Tonic - Completed
at Cupitt's Estate
Tuesday, 26 January 2021 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM + Add to calendar26/01/2021 11:0026/01/2021 17:00Australia/SydneyAustralia Day with Soul TonicAustralia Day with Soul Tonic Tuesday, 26 January 2021 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Libby Cupitt XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Cupitt's Estate 58 Washburton Road Ulladulla NSW 2539 Australia Please ensure you arrive at your designated time as this is a COVID Plan requirement. Please use the QR code to check in on arrival. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/kjabd/australia_day_with_soul_tonic.aspxCupitt's Estate
58 Washburton Road
Ulladulla NSW 2539
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
This Australia Day we are offering something that's never been done before at Cupitt's Estate. We have been very eager to bring live music back to the venue but wanted to make sure we can do this in a very safe way. We know our community are also very keen to enjoy music and will respect the new protocol for our first Live Music event in many many months.
There are two options -
Guests can purchase individual tickets to sit on the hill. This area has no shade or seating, we recommend BYO picnic rugs. Please note this area is not suitable for people with mobility difficulties. You will be required to physically distance from other guests unless you are in the same group.
Children: No ticket required for Under 2s. Please note that all people will count towards overall capacity for COVID regulations. However, we do not require a ticket to be purchased for under 2s as they will not be counted towards the table capacity as they don't take up a seat.
A note on bookable tables/ areas:
- Some tables offer shade from verandas, marquees, trees or umbrellas. The ticket description will include the word SHADED in that case. These are the only tables that have any shade.
- The Hill tickets- are located on the sloped grass leading from the seated tables down to the vineyard and we recommend you bring picnic rugs for you to sit on.
- There are premium tables available with views of the vineyard and stage. Please note that there are Pencil Pine trees that may cause interrupted views. Other tables have a variety of views over the vineyard but not all tables can view the stage. You'll hear the music from all tables.
- Allocation of tables- Tables will be allocated for all bookings and no changes will be made on the day. Please present to the Check-In space on the Lawn on arrival to be shown to your table.
- Please ensure you are aware of which table type you are booking prior to purchase as no changes can be made post-sale and no further guests can be added.
- Table Plan- you can view the plan here.
- Areas and tables cater to a variety of sized groups and will be spaced 1.5m apart.
- Dancing is only permitted at your allocated table or area. To comply with the NSW Health regulations, there will be NO DANCEFLOOR in front of the band.
- To make the event even more COVID-safe, entry to the event will be staggered to limit interaction between other guests. Please arrive at the time indicated on your ticket.
- All guests MUST check in using the QR code on arrival.
No BYO Food and Beverages. You will be able to order direct from your seat. Read more here.
50% of all ticket sales will go to Firesticks Alliance Indigenous Corporation. They are an Indigenous-led network that aims to re-invigorate the use of cultural burning by facilitating cultural learning pathways to fire and land management. It is an initiative for Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to look after Country, share their experiences and collectively explore ways to achieve their goals. Read more about them here.
No refund, Refunds will only be available in the event of ADVERSE WEATHER where we may need to cancel the event. In the event of an adverse weather cancellation you will receive a refund of 98.5% of your ticket + booking fee cost due to the admin costs.