Purchase/Own a seat at the MNCHPC (not an actual event)
at South West Rocks Country Club
Thursday, 30 June 2022 from 12:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) + Add to calendar30/06/2022 12:0030/06/2022 12:00Australia/SydneyPurchase/Own a seat at the MNCHPC (not an actual event)Purchase/Own a seat at the MNCHPC (not an actual event) Thursday, 30 June 2022 from 12:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Jen Chapman 0265666252 firstname.lastname@example.org Address South West Rocks Country Club 2 Sportmans Way South West Rocks NSW 2431 Australia IMPORTANT: Seat ownership is Valid for 10 years from the beginning of the official opening of the facility Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/m1o0wSouth West Rocks Country Club
2 Sportmans Way
South West Rocks NSW 2431
UPPER LEVEL PODIUM
MID LEVEL PODIUM
LOWER LEVEL PODIUM
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
MID NORTH COAST HIGH PERFORMANCE CENTRE
SOUTH WEST ROCKS
GRANDSTAND SEATING PROMOTION
Construction is underway on the Mid North Coast High Performance Centre (MNCHPC). The facility aims to provide significant opportunities to improve local sport provisions to the residents of South West Rocks and the wider Macleay Valley through sport, recreation and event opportunities.
The facility consists of changerooms, canteen and sports facilities on the ground floor, a large open High Performance area on the podium story, a mezzanine level for future health service provision and a 660 seat grandstand. The facility is fully accessible and will help to showcase sporting and other events at South West Rocks for all to enjoy.
The building contractor is Lipman Pty Ltd, the firm who recently completed the highly regarded Coffs Harbour CEX International Stadium.
The construction contract is funded by the Regional Sports Infrastructure Fund, a NSW State Government grant, Kempsey Shire Council and a contribution by South West Rocks Country Club.
Kempsey Shire Council is also funding external works, including utility services – water, sewer, electrical, link access paths and selected landscaping.
The completed facility will bring to fruition the aspirations and hard work of the South West Rocks Sport & Recreation Association (SWRSRA), which commenced approximately five years ago.
The building will provide 660 quality seats including fully accessible seating designed to be right above the west edge of the playing fields and undercover.
Additional accessible zone viewing areas with assistant seats are also proposed.
In order to help fund the full completion and fit out of the facility for the benefit of sporting users, the SWRSRA is proposing (with the full co-operation and assistance from Kempsey Shire Council and the SWR Country Club) a promotion where the seats are being offered for sale to community minded citizens and groups.
Seating prices vary between $1000 - $300, see attached plan.
The seat will be purchased for a set period of 10 years.
Benefits of purchasing a seat includes having a 1-week priority period for ticketed events only.
Should the early bird offer not be exercised within 1 week, the seat will be offered for sale to the general public.
At the conclusion of the 10-year period, it is envisaged that owners have the ability to purchase the seat for another defined period of time, to support further raising of funds for the improvement of facilities.
The seat purchaser will be acknowledged in the main foyer corridor within the facility.
The income from the sale of the seats will be utilised to complete non contracted items based on priorities established, the current priority list is provided below.
|ITEM||$ COST||RUNNING TOTAL|
|HIGH PERFORMANCE Level OPERABLE WALLS||30,000||$50,000|
|CHANGE ROOM OPERABLE WALLS||25,000||$75,000|
|CONTRIBUTION TO ENHANCED LINKED WALKWAY FROM CARPARK AND INCLUDING FOR CLUBS’ STORAGE||100,000||$175,000|
|HP LEVEL CHAIRS AND TABLES||15,000||$190,000|
|CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS HP LEVEL AIR CONDITIONING||18,000||$220,000|
|MEZZANINE OFFICE PARTITIONS||15,000||$241,000|
|CONDUITING FOR MEDIA BROADCAST||6,000||$257,000|
|ROOF WALKWAY – BROADCAST||18,000||$275,000|
The principal components of the SWRSRA promotion are:
- 1.SWRSRA will set up a specific bank account, to be administered by SWRCC as trustee. SWRSRA will provide Kempsey Shire Council with quarterly reporting showing income and expenses to date and progress against budget.
- 2.Kempsey Shire Council will disburse costs associated with the project and SWRSRA will provide funds to cover the disbursements. Disbursements by Kempsey Shire Council and reimbursements from SWRSRA will be GST inclusive. Reimbursements will be on a monthly basis in arrears. Kempsey Shire Council will provide SWRSRA with a reconciliation of disbursements/reimbursements on a quarterly basis.
- 3.Works will not be committed until funding has been received and expenditure approved by the SWRSRA, SWRCC and Kempsey Shire Council
- 4.Funds from seat sales will be distributed in due course to provide the required extra infrastructure and fittings, at the discretion of the MNCHPC steering committee which comprises representatives of the SWRSRA, Kempsey Shire Council, and SWR Country Club.
- 5.Deposited funds will not be allocated to offset already contract committed items with Lipman, or other external works Kempsey Shire Council has already earmarked and funds have been allocated.
- 6.A seat owner can be an individual or a corporation. An individual or corporation can purchase multiple seats.
- 7.Kempsey Shire Council is currently reviewing the precinct master plan. The main playing fields are being upgraded to a high standard in a co-operative effort between the SWRSRA, Kempsey Shire Council and the SWR Country Club and upon completion of the combined facility is planned to have a level of fencing and the ability to hold larger regional type sporting and social (eg. Music) events, with paid admission and allocated seating.
- 8.Seat owners will be given first option (a 1 week early bird period) to purchase a ticket at their allocated seat. Should the seat owner decide not to attend the event, then the seat would become available for that event on a first in basis.
- 9.Seat owners will be able to transfer ownership or temporarily assign seating rights within the 10 year ownership period at discretion of SWRSRA.
- 10.Seats will shortly go on sale via public announcements and the SWR Country Club (sticky tickets). Purchasers will be able to log on and purchase their seat(s). Payment of the purchase price in full to the SWRSRA dedicated account will guarantee the seat and the ‘sold’ overlay will appear on the seating website. The completion date for the new building is June 2022 and seat owners will be able to take up their seat at the official opening or from 30 June 2022.
- 11.The 10-year period begins at the official opening of the facility
- 12.Application forms and seating plan and building section are attached. The SWRSRA is very excited and proud that the Macleay Valley will now finally have a first class combined indoor and outdoor sporting and community facility, to be enjoyed by young and old, locals and visitors, way into the future.
Your support in the purchase of one or more seats will help guarantee a grand and functional outcome.
Ian Doyle Mark Plommer
President SWRSRA Vice President SWRSRA