Brisbane North Fashion Market - 2020
at Wavell Heights Community Hall
Sunday, 11 October 2020 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM + Add to calendar11/10/2020 08:0011/10/2020 13:00Australia/BrisbaneBrisbane North Fashion Market - 2020Brisbane North Fashion Market - 2020 Sunday, 11 October 2020 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Natalie D'Alessandro XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Wavell Heights Community Hall 175 Edinburgh Castle Road Wavell Heights QLD 4012 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/mowo4/brisbane_north_fashion_market__2020.aspxWavell Heights Community Hall
175 Edinburgh Castle Road
Wavell Heights QLD 4012
INDOOR stall includes table (2.5m x 2.5m)
|$65.00||Tickets / Register|
OUTDOOR Stall (3m x 3m)
|$45.00||Tickets / Register|
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Clear out your clothes, shoes and accessories and convert them to cash at BRISBANE NORTH FASHION MARKET! This is the BEST way to convert your closet to cash! Her Wardrobe Markets are super excited to be launching in Wavell Heights. As Australia's most loved fashion markets, we have the experience and know-how to make sure this is the best event for all our shoppers and sellers, and we can't wait to launch!
Please book your stall asap as this event will sell out quickly.
We have coffee, food and of course FASHION! Welcome to our newest location at Wavell Heights Community Hall! We are excited to launch on this side of town after hearing the huge demand for us to come!
All guys and girls are welcome to join in the fun. It's super simple:
1) Book and pay for your sellers stall here now. You can share your stall with friends and split the cost.
2) Prepare your stuff to sell. Clear out your wardrobe and tag your items with prices.
3) Shop & Sell! If you're selling, come and set up on the day and turn your wardrobe into cash! You can share your stall with friends! If you're shopping, it's FREE entry! Be treated to over 10,000 fantastic pre-loved clothes, shoes and accessories at bargain prices!
Choose your ticket type!
$45 - OUTDOOR 3m x 3m: If you book an OUTDOOR stall, please bring a marquee to provide shade and shelter (please bring pegs or weights - you will need these to make sure your marquee doesn't fly away!) You can also bring an umbrella if it is one of those ones with a base.
$65 - INDOOR 2.5m x2.5m: Your indoor stall includes a trestle table. There's enough room to bring along 2 x 1.8m long racks (or more if they are shorter). If you are using a double rack, please bring only 1 as it takes up as much space as 2 x single racks. You can also hire racks from us remember! We will send you a set-up email the week of the event with links to book.
WET WEATHER PLAN: This event goes ahead if there's rain. If there's a sever weather event, we will postpone to another day, and your sellers ticket will be transferred to this event. If you can't make the new date, you are able to transfer your ticket to a friend, so please just let us know the details.
SELL: As a Seller, you will be allocated a stall space, either indoors or outdoors, depending on which ticket you buy. Please double check the dimensions of your stall before you book your sellers ticket. Your entire display will need to fit inside these dimensions.
Set up your area with suitcases, tables, racks, signs, mirrors, lollies and anything else that creatively presents your clothes, shoes and accessories to sell. No marquees to be set up inside, very welcome for outside stalls. You will be able to rent racks ($20) and tables ($10) from us leading up to the event if you want. (All indoor stall fees include a table.) We will email you the week before the event with all set-up details and links to hire racks/tables. We do not hire marquees/gazebos.
WHO CAN SELL? Everyone is invited to come and set up shop on the day. Guys, girls, teens, adults, e-boutiques, creators and makers, you're all welcome!
DETAILS: We will email you the week before the event with details for how to rent racks/tables and step-by-step info about setting up and selling on the day.
SHOP: Shoppers do not need to pre-purchase a ticket, entry is FREE!
As a Seller you agree to promoting the event to your social networks leading up to the event. This is VERY IMPORTANT! If you do not want to promote on your social networks, please do not book a stall. The expectation is for ALL our sellers to do this, it is not optional.
SUPPORT: Support the environment and your local sellers, we love our slow fashion-loving community.
**REMEMBER, you are allocated a space before you arrive on the day. As long as you fit within the space, you are welcome to share it with as many friends as you like!
Please be quick to book as all our events do sell out.
*SUNDAY 11 OCTOBER
8am - 9am
9am - 1pm (strictly no pack up before 1:01pm!)
We have a fabulous coffee van directly at our venue too.
REFUND POLICY: Sellers Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer make it for ANY REASON, we will happily transfer your ticket to another seller, just let us know their name and details at least 3 days before the event. We do not transfer between events.
No guarantees are made about your financial performance on the day. Please be aware that your ticket price is the entry fee to participate as a seller and how much you make on the day is up to you.
If event is to be cancelled by the organisers/venue for any reason, another day will be chosen for the event and tickets will be transferred to that new date. You may be given an option for dates to transfer to. If you cannot make these dates, you can transfer your ticket to another seller. No refunds are given in the event you cannot make a rescheduled event.
All sellers are expected to stay until official pack down time, if you've sold everything, this is a great chance to get to know other sellers there on the day and help out where you can. We have such a great community so this is your opportunity to get to know them!
What should I bring?
- Please bring tables and racks and anything else to display your items (or you can rent from us, we will email you details the week of the event. Racks are $20 and tables are $10). One table is included in your stall fee if you book an indoor (including double and stage) stall.
- Please bring a marquee or umbrellas to set up if you have an outdoor stall (we do not have marquees available to rent, so please make sure you organise in advance).
- Please be sure to bring weights (NOT pegs) to secure your marquee/gazebo.
- It's easy to transport your items is in suitcases, so feel free to bring along suitcases to wheel in and use in your display.
- Bring a bum bag or cross-body bag to carry your float with cash so you can give change to customers
- We have change rooms available, so bring a clip board, pen and paper to keep a list of people who are trying on your items. You can ask shoppers to leave their credit card or drivers license with you to make sure they return the items.
- Bring a selection of change, including $5, $10 notes and make sure you remember to bring coins if you are pricing anything below $5
- If you have EFTPOS that’s great, please bring it! Or you can accept PayPal.
- Bags for your customers to put their new clothes in, start collecting and keeping now!
- You can rent racks ($20) and tables ($10) from us. We will send you an email the week of the event with all set-up details and links to book your racks and tables.
- Please tag us in your stories so we can re-post! @herwardrobemarkets
- You can bring as much as you can fit in your stall!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Please like and share our Facebook page if you haven't already done so! www.facebook.com/HerWardrobeMarkets
Event Link: http://tix.yt/whaug2 Tickets / Register
No refund, You can transfer your ticket to another seller 3 days before. We do not transfer between events.