Prova Profiling Pty Ltd
Enhancing Client Engagement
The Psychology of Selling with Integrity
You will learn practical strategies and step-by-step skills to positively influence clients, and other important stakeholders. The emphasis is on obtaining a positive and mutually beneficial result in the consultation, while building and maintaining the ongoing relationship with the other party.
It is widely recognised that the more we understand:-
- Our own communication style
- The impact our communication style has on others
- The communication style of others – and how they prefer to be communicated with
The greater the opportunity we have to increase our effectiveness with:-
- Our clients to improve engagement, retention and business conversion
- Our colleagues and other important people in our personal lives
Practical skills and theory come together in this dynamic and enjoyable program to maximise participant’s use of Emotional Intelligence throughout the entire Client Engagement Process.
The workshop has been assessed for 5.75 CPD points by the FPA.
PROVA is a well regarded specialist human capital and training consultancy focused on supporting clients to achieve their growth potential through the increased performance of their people. Our focus is to provide practical, timely human capital related expertise to support our clients enhance the capacity of their talent and value proposition of their business.
This ONE day workshop takes a practical and interactive approach to gain the following outcomes:
- Recognise and adopt the four traits of highly successful professionals
- Understand and Enhance Emotional Intelligence
- Have your own easy to remember 6 Steps to successful ‘client engagement’
- Recognise the 4 different behavioural styles of clients
- Engage more effectively with clients in each step of the engagement process
- Increase referrals and business conversion opportunities with clients
- Have more effective Client Review Meetings
- Be able to use an on-line profiling tool - ‘Prova Connect’ to facilitate client engagement
About the presenter - Stephen Smith
Stephen has both a BSc (Honours) in Psychology and a Graduate Diploma of Education. He is a full member of the Australian Psychological Society and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Stephen is a Director and Co-Founder of Prova Profiling Pty Ltd which is a specialist psychometric profiling & human capital consultancy offering the first range of tailored on-line psychometric profiling tools and training programs developed for the Australian Professional Services industry. Prova is a well regarded specialist human capital and training consultancy focused on supporting clients to achieve their growth potential through the increased performance of their people.
Stephen has been facilitating programs to build and enhance high performance teams in the public and private sector for over 25 years. He has been critically involved in providing some of
Stephen leads the Prova Psychology team, offering specialist proprietary psychometric profiling services. The group’s focus is to provide practical and timely human capital related expertise to support clients enhance the capacity of their talent and value proposition of their business.
Stephen has presented at a number of key CEO Institute conferences, and many other specific client conferences and events.