Business & Executives MONDAY MINDSET
at Live Online Event
Monday, 8 March 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM + Add to calendar08/03/2021 16:0008/03/2021 17:00Australia/BrisbaneBusiness & Executives MONDAY MINDSETBusiness & Executives MONDAY MINDSET Monday, 8 March 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Annette Hurley XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Live Online Event Helensvale QLD 4212 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/s5sor/business__executives_monday_mindset.aspxLive Online Event
Helensvale QLD 4212
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Transform Your Career
Transform Your Business
The Career College invites you to join us for a live coaching session with Annette Hurley together with likeminded executive business professionals and owners, fellow Career College Inner Circle members and guests.
Refocus - Reenergise - Reboot - Reinvent
In This 1 Hour Group Coaching Session You Will...
- Receive tailored conference to your specific needs & questions
- Ask questions regarding your career, life & business
- Discover leading edge business strategies and practises to elevate yourself, your career &/or your business
- Participate in a platform to discuss & solve challenges relating to you &/or your business
- Collaborate with other elite industry professionals
- Learn how the implication of mindset tools can influence you and your business
Elevate Your Team & Business
Attend MONDAY MINDSET and be eligible to join The Career College’s Private Inner Circle where conscious business owners and executives share, learn and grow together.
TCC Inner circle members enjoy access to a range of benefits for both professional and personal use including…
- Accessing The Career College Mindfulness Community
- Meet like-minded peers
- Creating trusted personal & professional relationships
- Receiving exclusive TCC Inner Circle member offers
- Being invited to TCC Inner Circle events
- Networking with conscious professionals
Transform Your Life
MONDAY MINDSET Facilitator – Annette Hurley
With 30+ years of experience Annette is an Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Corporate Trainer and Academic and Executive, Mindset & Career Coach. She provides much more than text book coaching. Her eclectic background enables her to deliver a results oriented, knowledgeable and holistic approach for business owners and individuals from all walks of life.
Refunds up to 3 days before the event, We require at least 3 days’ notice of cancellation of your session. Sessions cancelled with less than 3 days’ notice are subject to a 100% charge of fee.
View More Details