at Newcastle Club
Wednesday, 10 February 2021 from 5:45 PM to 8:00 PM + Add to calendar10/02/2021 17:4510/02/2021 20:00Australia/SydneyHBWN February 2021 Networking DinnerHBWN February 2021 Networking Dinner Wednesday, 10 February 2021 from 5:45 PM to 8:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser HBWN Vice-President XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Newcastle Club 40 Newcomen Street Newcastle NSW 2300 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/smvvr/hbwn_february_2021_networking_dinner.aspxNewcastle Club
40 Newcomen Street
Newcastle NSW 2300
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Please join us at our February networking dinner, featuring Workplace HQ. An initiative of three Newcastle-based firms, peoplefusion, Skildare and Osborn Law, the aim of Workplace HQ is to enhance the service each firm independently provides through centralised, expert advice and information on Recruitment, Human Resources and Law.
Workplace HQ recognises that these areas of specialisation often overlap and are key to the success of SMEs.
Presenting "Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021... How the workplace can be back at its best" you will hear from a panel of experts on what we can take out of the workplace challenges and lessons of COVID-19 to springboard into 2021 to achieve positive workplace outcomes. Topics will include:
1. Recruiting for a changing workplace environment:
• Interview practices that will uncover resilient and productive employees
• Maximise opportunity to expand your choice of talent
• Employees v Employers getting what they want – does there have to be a winner and loser?
2. Key leadership traits that are no longer just a ‘nice to have’ to lead:
• A hybrid workforce
• Foster and maintain a positive culture
• Proactively manage performance
• Building resilience
3. Managing legal risks in a hybrid workforce, including:
• Application of clear and consistent flexible work policy
• Managing injuries – physical and psychological
• Workplace surveillance, IT and social media
• ‘Flexibility’ while working within prescribed Award conditions
Our panel will feature Christie Howson Solicitor Director, Employment and Litigation at Osborn Law, Diane Loong Managing Director and co-founder of Skildare, a Human Resources consultancy and Ali Kimmorley co-founder and Director of peoplefusion and a highly respected recruiter.
Date: Wednesday 10th February 2021
Time: 5.45pm registration for 6.00pm start. The event will conclude approximately 8:00pm
Ticket includes: Networking, 2-course dinner and drink on arrival
Venue: Newcastle Club, Newcastle
RSVP: Friday 5th February 2021
Sponsor this event! Click here to learn more
40 Newcomen Street Newcastle NSW 2300, Australia
Hunter Business Womens Network
Refunds up to 7 days before the event, Please refer to our Refund Policy
View Policy Document