Emerging and Revisioning with a Plan - Completed
at Online via Zoom
Thursday, 3 March 2022 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) + Add to calendar03/03/2022 18:3003/03/2022 21:00Australia/SydneyEmerging and Revisioning with a PlanEmerging and Revisioning with a Plan Thursday, 3 March 2022 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) Organiser Community Partnerships 039298000 firstname.lastname@example.org Address Online via Zoom Australia Zoom Link will be provided prior to the commencement of the training. Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/stp4dOnline via Zoom
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Emerging and Revisioning with a Plan
Facilitator: Non Profit Training
2020/2021 threw some curve balls. So, what’s next? Does your community group have a plan to get through the short term and beyond?
This session will provide the tools for mapping out a plan to engage and motivate committees, members and volunteers now and in the foreseeable future. It will encourage you to review your purpose to ensure your current activities and services meet the needs of the community in 2022.
- ·Identify what this next stage will look like for organisations.
- ·How to reengage and reconnect with members, stakeholders and volunteers.
- ·Explore project ideas for moving forward in the ‘new normal’.
- ·Prepare a manageable plan.
- ·Identify tools to engage and share information.
- ·How to move your group forward with focus and intent.