Stay Connected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 11-14 year old girls
at Create @ Harcourt
Friday, 16 October 2020 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 18 October 2020 to 12:00 PM + Add to calendar16/10/2020 17:0018/10/2020 12:00Australia/SydneyStay Connected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 11-14 year old girlsStay Connected: A Mother & Daughter Weekend for 11-14 year old girls Friday, 16 October 2020 from 5:00 PM - Sunday, 18 October 2020 to 12:00 PM (AUS Eastern Standard Time) Organiser Melissa Jeffcott XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Create @ Harcourt 117 Harmony Way Harcourt VIC 3453 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/wig0o/stay_connected_a_mother__daughter_weekend_for_1114_year_old_girls.aspxCreate @ Harcourt
117 Harmony Way
Harcourt VIC 3453
Bedroom 1 (one double bed and a single bed: one mother/daughter pair)
Bedroom 2 (1 set of single bunks, 1 set of bunks with a double and single bed: 2 mother/daughter pairs share this room)
Bedroom 3 (one queen & 1 single bed: one mother/daughter pair)
Bedroom 4 (3 single beds: one mother/daughter pair)
| * Does not include Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Reconnect and have fun with your daughter at a retreat in a beautiful natural environment...
'Stay Connected' is a weekend carefully crafted for 11-14 year old girls and their mothers (or female carer) by Melissa Jeffcott, a highly regarded life and parent coach specialising in girls and women's development. The early teenage years are well recognised as being turbulent and tumultuous for both girls and their mothers, so taking time away from the bustle of day to day life to enrich the connection between mother and daughter is not only a wonderful way to spend time together, but is an investment into the future.
From the moment you enter the beautiful exclusive property on the Friday afternoon, until your departure at lunchtime on Sunday, you will feel cared for, supported, and nurtured as you strengthen the connection with your daughter at this significant stage of her life.
Create@Harcourt is a beautiful recently renovated house specifically designed for groups in the lovely township of Harcourt about 130km from Melbourne. The beautiful limestone house comfortably sleeps 12 and is situated at the foot of Mt Alexander backing onto Barkers Creek.
Friday: Arrive anytime from 5pm and make yourself at home with a cuppa before a welcome circle at 6pm where you will get to connect with the other girls and mums. We will then wander across the road for a delicious dinner at the Goldfields Track cafe before taking in the stars and heading home for a cuppa and time to relax.
Saturday: We start our day together with a hearty breakfast and morning connection circle. After this, we'll head to the nearby Oak Forest in the La Larr Ba Gauwa Park for a mindful walk amongst the majestic trees, following which we will take some beautiful mother/daughter photos to preserve wonderful memories. Coming home to a warming lunch, there will be some free time to relax, before we explore our creative sides at the crafting table each creating an inspiring vision board. We will sit back and enjoy the view with a glass of the famous Harcourt apple cider before a DIY pizza dinner, then there will be some fun evening activities to strengthen the mother/daughter bond before a well earned rest!
Sunday: On our final morning together, there will be time for a walk with your daughter to explore the township or local walking trails, before we finish with a final connection circle celebrating the unique bond between mother and daughter. After we say our goodbyes, perhaps visit Castlemaine (only 9kms away) on the way home and cap off a wonderful weekend of connection!
- Accomodation for 2 nights including towels and all linen (see below for room configurations, there will be a maximum of 5 mother/daughter pair plus myself on the weekend).
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday (BYO favourite pizza toppings), Breakfast on Sunday & healthy snacks in between (please notify me in advance with any dietary requirements) Dinner on Friday night is an additional cost.
- All activities and materials including facilitated circle time, guided walks, Vision Board creation, and mother/daughter bonding exercises.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes and layers, wet weather gear, shoes suitable for walking, toiletries, a camera (or phone with camera) and a photo of you at a similar age as your daughter: I will provide more info about this in an email closer to the date.
ROOM OPTIONS (Rooms will be allocated via ticket sales on a first come basis):
Bedroom 1 – 1 double bed and one single bed (one mother daughter pair)
Bedroom 2 – 1 set of single bunks, 1 set of bunks with a
double and single bed. This will mean two mother & daughter pairs will be sharing, so it may be ideal if you are keen to attend with another mother and her daughter, or if you don't mind sharing a room.
Bedroom 3 – 1 queen and 1 single bed (one mother/daughter pair)
Bedroom 4 – 3 single beds (one mother/daughter pair)
- Is this retreat only for 11-14 year old girls? I have specially designed this weekend for girl's of this age range and developmental stage. Please contact me if your daughter is a little younger or older to discuss suitability.
- Can I bring 2 daughters? This weekend is all about connection and strengthening the bond between you and your daughter. Due to the one on one nature of the activities, it is really only suitable for one daughter.
- What is the policy regarding phones/screen time during the weekend? While the girls are welcome to bring their phones, I will be asking for them to be put away during meals, circle time, and during group activities. This weekend is designed to foster connection, so we will set up guidelines around mindful use through the weekend.
- Which bedroom should I book? Bedrooms will be sold on a first come/first served basis. All the rooms are light and bright, recently renovated and beautifully decorated. There are no ensuites but the property has 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, and good heating/cooling throughout.
- I am interested, but cannot make this date, will you be running another weekend? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a list for further weekend retreats.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Melissa Jeffcott is a certified life coach and workshop facilitator. With a background in child psychology, Melissa is passionate about empowering girls to be strong and confident as they face the unique challenges of growing up in this day and age. Melissa regularly runs Women's Circles and tween wellbeing workshops in Bayside Melbourne, and has 3 children (2 girls and a boy). For more information please go to www.melissajeffcott.com or feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
'Melissa is a beautiful soul who holds space for each mother daughter pair. I learnt more about my beautiful daughter and loved being in an environment of cocooned nurturing love. Seeing the huge smile and feeling connected to my daughter was a beautiful experience. Highly recommend this weekend retreat." Ioanna
'We loved the Stay-Connected weekend, it was definitely a wonderful way to deepen that very special mother-daughter bond! Creating a Vision Board alongside my daughter was a beautiful way for us to share an activity which gave us insights into how we each saw the world and our place in it. The weekend enhanced our relationship as mother and daughter but also allowed us to see each other as individuals with our own goals and aspirations." Tracy
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORING THE COVID-19 SITUATION AND WILL POSTPONE THE DATES IF NECESSARY. YOUR TICKET WILL BE FULLY TRANSFERABLE OR REFUNDED IN THIS CASE. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT BOOKING.
Event Link: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/wig0o Buy Tickets
Melissa Jeffcott, Melissa Jeffcott Life Coach
Refunds up to 30 days before the event, Full refund available 30 days in advance. Less than 30 days, no refund is available, however your booking can be transferred to another mother/daughter pair.