Myths & Legends: A Fantasy Portrait Series
at Cam Attree Photo Studio
Saturday, 5 December 2020 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM + Add to calendar05/12/2020 11:0005/12/2020 15:00Australia/BrisbaneMyths & Legends: A Fantasy Portrait SeriesMyths & Legends: A Fantasy Portrait Series Saturday, 5 December 2020 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (E. Australia Standard Time) Organiser Lila Luxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Address Cam Attree Photo Studio 1/16 Nile Street Woolloongabba QLD 4102 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/x5k57/myths__legends_a_fantasy_portrait_series.aspxCam Attree Photo Studio
1/16 Nile Street
Woolloongabba QLD 4102
| * Includes Sticky Tickets booking fee.|
** Ticket prices may vary slightly based on the payment method selected at checkout.
Myths & Legends:
A Fantasy Portrait Series
KTB & Bombshell Burlesque are teaming up to present their fourth Fantasy Portrait Series based on the mystical world of myths and legends. Bring your own interpretation to classic characters to be set against an ethereal, painterly world, digitally composited around you by KTB. Choose from any myth or legends that speak to you - Roman, Norse, and Greek myths are a great place to start - and bring them to life as only you can!
Caitlin of KTB is one of Queensland’s most creative portraiture photographers and with an eye for the beautiful and the surreal, she will transport you to the fantastical world of myths and legends
Lila Luxx of Bombshell Burlesque will guide you through the process, including pre-production in a private Facebook group for participants to assist with developing and sourcing costumes and props, and will be on hand on the day to ensure you are positioned in poses that are as impactful as they are flattering.
- 1.Review our Myths and Legends backgrounds below. Here you will find the details of each of the Myths and Legends backgrounds that KTB is creating to feature your chosen character.
- 2.Choose the background that best suits your preferred mythic or legendary character.
- 3.Book in by paying your deposit via the ticketing website.
- 4.You’ll be added to a Facebook group to nominate which background you’d like to shoot, the character that you’ve chosen as well as discuss costuming and props so that we can create the best look for each of you.
- 5.Two weeks before the event, your balance payment is due. You’ll also receive a schedule for shooting.
- 6.On the day, you’ll be allocated a spot in 30 minute groups to shoot and select your favourite image, assisted by Lila Luxx to capture your perfect moment.
- 7.KTB will take your selected image and add the digital elements to create a unique, mystical image, with you as it’s focus!
BRING: Your props, costumes, hair and makeup to suit the myth or legend of your choice.
FINAL IMAGE: Your chosen image will be edited and composited to create your full fantasy image and emailed to you in high res format within a maximum of 6 weeks.
BACKGROUNDS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Dreamy Clouds – for the Gods and Goddesses above the Earth
Underworld – Not everything down there is evil, but it helps
Ruins – Ideal for Greek and Roman mythic characters
Flowering field – Springtime nymphs and goddesses of fertility romp here
Rolling waves – Oceanic deities hover above the vast waters they command
Tree of Knowledge – This gnarled tree is visited by the most powerful only
Is this prop placeholder suitable for my shot? If it's a similar shape to the composited object, and you hold it similarly to how you’d hold your composited object, then yes! If you’re still worried, don’t bring anything - that can be easy too.
Can you cover my bra straps and bruises? Yes, glamour retouching is our standard for Fantasy Portrait sessions.
Can you change the colour of my outfit?Usually, yes, but please check with us first. Requests from dark to light are usually not as simple.
Can I supply personal images to include in our fantasy portraits? Pending its resolution and quality, please email email@example.com to check before the shoot/before you build on the concept.
Myths and Legends:
A Fantasy Portrait Series
Cost: $275 (prepaid only)
$125 deposit required, with the balance due 2 weeks before the shoot date.
Date: Saturday December 5th, 2020
Time: 11am – 3pm
Location: Cam Attree Photo Studios, Unit 1/16 Nile Street, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Please enrolling in this workshop, you acknowledge and agree to all Terms & Conditions of enrolment.
Event Link: http://tix.yt/myths-legends-a-fantasy-portrait-series Buy Tickets