Supervisor Bootcamp [BWC] - Completed
at Blacktown Workers Club
Tuesday, 15 February 2022 8:30 AM - Wednesday, 16 February 2022 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) + Add to calendar15/02/2022 08:3016/02/2022 16:30Australia/SydneySupervisor Bootcamp [BWC]Supervisor Bootcamp [BWC] Tuesday, 15 February 2022 8:30 AM - Wednesday, 16 February 2022 4:30 PM (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) Organiser Training CMAA 0297464199 email@example.com Address Blacktown Workers Club 55 Campbell Street Blacktown NSW 2148 Australia Event web page: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/u5exwBlacktown Workers Club
55 Campbell Street
Blacktown NSW 2148
Tickets for this event are currently unavailable
Course Times: 8:30am to 4:30pm both days.
Preparing Team Leaders and Supervisors for a Successful transition to Line Management
This program assists Team Leaders and Supervisors how to better understand how to take on a management approach in dealing with supervising staff and dealing with customers. The program has two parts; the first is face to face with the CMAA and covers:
Monitor Workplace Operations (D1) and Coaching Others (D2)
The second part is optional for those who select to build on the face to face component by enrolling into the ONLINE CMAA Leadership & Management Program to undertake a number of recommended units listed below.
Enrol into the face to face component with the CMAA and learn how to:
- Identify monitor and evaluate staffing levels for efficiency and service
- Align workplace operations with the Club’s goals and quality assurance principles
- Identify emerging problems and solutions to apply prompt resolution
- Provide feedback to management on how to improve procedures and systems
- Assess workloads
- Delegate duties to line staff in a professional objective manner
- Learn the techniques on how to coach others
- Identify performance problems
- Identify the need for coaching
- Prepare coaching sessions
- Conduct coaching sessions
- Follow up on coaching sessions – the HOW, WHEN and WHY
As an option to build on the face to face component of the program, the CMAA recommends participants can also enrol in the ONLINE CMAA Leadership & Management Program and undertake any of the following units:
- ·Quality Customer Service or Operational Plans or People Performance.
You can enrol directly for the online units by clicking on this link: https://www.elevateb.com.au/club-managers-leadership-management
There is an extra cost per online unit taken. Details are listed on the elevateb website and payment for the online units are to be paid directly to elevateb
Duration Two Days for the face to face component via the CMAA
ACCM Point: CMAA Members & CMDA Affiliates earn 25 points for successful course completion.
Refunds up to 7 days before the event, PLEASE READ FULL REFUND POLICY
View Policy Document