The Site is operated by Sticky Tickets Pty Ltd ACN 122 052 206 (Company, We, Our, Us and other similar terms). We provide You with access to the Site pursuant to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Use of Content
Content means text, data, speech, music or other sounds, visual images (animated or otherwise) in any form, or in any combination of forms as defined in Schedule 7 of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth).
- You may download, print or copy Content provided on the Site for Your own use or for the use by Your business. Unless provided with a mechanism to do so, You must not sell, lease, furnish or otherwise permit or cause others to access Content on the Site.
- You must not use, reproduce, communicate, publish, or distribute any of the Content on the Site, unless it constitutes a fair dealing for the purposes of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)(Act). In particular, You must not reproduce or use any of the information on the Site for commercial benefit.
Prohibitions on Use
The Site and the information contained herein must not be used in any manner that infringes Our rights. You must not:
- data mine or conduct automated searches on the Site or the Content, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise;
- frame or mirror the Site;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Site or any of its Content;
- transmit any virus, worm or other disabling feature to or via the Site;
- abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the Our legal rights or the rights of others on Our Site;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters from the Site unless authorised by Us to do so;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels unless authorised to do so; and
- use the Site to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages to anyone or in any other way which would constitute an infringement of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
Account and Access
We may provide You with an account (Account) to utilise the Site. You agree to keep any passwords provided by the Site to access your Account confidential. You are expressly prohibited from sharing Your Account details with third parties.
Termination of Account
- You agree not to hold Us liable for claims, demands or damages (including actual and consequential) of any kind for the closing of an Account.
In using our Site, You agree to the terms on which we collect and use Personal Information for the purpose of our business shown at https://www.stickytickets.com.au/privacy.
Provision of Service
- We may, without notice, suspend access to the Site or disconnect or deny You access to any part of the Site during any technical failure or maintenance period.
- We may also choose, in Our sole discretion, to block or deny You access to any of the Content contained on the Site.
- We may make improvements and or changes to the Site and the Content at any time without notice. We do not warrant that the information architecture or navigation will not change now or at any time in future.
Limitation of Liability
No Duty of Care
- The Site is available for You to use, however, We assume no duty of care to You. We make no representation and provide no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Content on the Site.
- If relying on the Content, You must make Your own investigations to ensure its accuracy before doing so.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- Your use of the Site is at Your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We and Our officers, employees and agents, expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
We make no warranty that:
- the Content will meet Your requirements;
- the information contained in the Content is accurate or reliable;
- the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the quality the Content, or other material obtained by You through the Site will meet Your expectations; and
- any errors will be corrected;
- any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is accessed at Your own discretion and risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer or loss of data that results from the download of the Content; and
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from the Site or through or from the Content creates any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Limitation of Liability
- Except for certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws, We do not provide any guarantee or warranty or make any representation of any kind, either express or implied, in relation to the Content or Your use of the Content on the Site.
Subject to any claims available under consumer protection laws, We and Our officers,
employees and agents are not liable for any loss or damage, including, but not limited
to, direct, indirect or consequential losses including any form of consequential loss
such as any third party loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of
anticipated savings, pure economic loss and an increased operating cost, personal
injury or death, however suffered or sustained in connection with:
- any inaccurate information provided on the Site;
- Your use of the Content;
- any failure or delay including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any of the Content;
- any interference with or damage to Your computer systems which occurs in connection with use of the Site or any of its Content; and
- the cost of procurements of substitute goods and Content resulting from any goods or Content purchased or obtained through the Site.
For claims that cannot be excluded or restricted under consumer protection laws, Our
liability for such a claim will (at Our option and to the extent permitted by law) be limited to:
if the breach relates to Content:
- resupplying the Content or its equivalent; or
- paying the cost of having the Content or its equivalent resupplied.
- if the breach relates to Content:
Links to Other Websites
- The Site may contain links to websites on the world wide web (WWW) which are owned and operated by third parties which are not controlled by Us.
- Third parties may place links on the Site which we make no representation or warranty about.
In relation to the other sites on the WWW which the Site links to, We:
- provide the links as a convenience to You and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement of the linked site; and
- we are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Copyright Take Down Procedure
- We do not permit You to upload Content to the Site that contains material which infringes another’s copyright or is otherwise unlawful.
- Where an organiser (Organiser) of an event created on Our Site (Event) Uploads Content which We are notified may be a breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights, is defamatory or otherwise claimed to be unlawful, We may remove the Content from the Site without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if We receive a notice of a claim of copyright infringement in relation to Content on the Site, We may immediately remove the Content from the Site without further notice.
To notify Sticky Tickets that any Content on Our Website is a claimed infringement
of copyright please send a notification to email@example.com which includes:
- information about the complaining party (Complainant) including for example: address, telephone number (land line and mobile) and email address;
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or authorised agent of the owner of the allegedly infringed material;
- identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material on the Site;
- a statement that the Complainant has a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Complainant is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Contact Details – You may contact Us using the following details:
Sticky Tickets Pty Ltd
ACN 122 052 206
119 Willoughby Road
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Telephone: 02 8766 0660
- Access to the Site outside the jurisdiction - No representation or warranty is made that the Content on the Site complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If You access the Site from outside Australia, You do so at Your own risk.
- Governing law and jurisdiction - The laws of New South Wales and Australia govern this agreement. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia without giving effect to any of the principles of conflict of laws.
Indemnity - By using the Site, You indemnify Us and Our employees, officers and
agents against any claim or proceeding that is made, threatened or commenced, and
any liability, loss, damage or expense (including reasonable legal costs on a full
indemnity basis) that We may incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of:
- an actual or alleged breach by You of any law, legislation, regulation, by-law or code of conduct caused by data uploaded or downloaded from our Site;
- any claims brought by or on behalf of any third party relating to any act or omission by You, including breach of a third parties copyright or trade mark.
- RSS Feeds - If You utilise any of the facilities on the Site such as RSS Feed(s) (Feed) that may or may not (as the case may be) available from time to time, the format of the Feed must not be interfered with. You must include the back link to the full article on the Site and show any included attestation.
- Trade marks – We may be the owner of several common law, or where indicated, registered trade marks which appear on the Site. Unauthorised use of these trade marks will infringe Our intellectual property rights. We reserve Our right to take action against You if You infringe Our intellectual property rights.
- Contact Details – You may contact Us using the following details: