Sticky Tickets Supports Your Cause...
If you are a registered charity Sticky Tickets will donate back 20% of the total charges for your event.
At Sticky Tickets we love to help out where we can, and what better way than to donate financially to your cause.
We only have 1 all inclusive fee for ticket sales (our donation is 20% of this all inclusive fee), so it includes all credit card charges (including AMEX cards).
- Your application must be submitted and approved prior to your event going Live and Promoted.
- Your fund or institution must be approved by the Australian Taxation Office as an endorsed Tax Concession Charity (TCC)*
- Like Sticky Tickets on Facebook, acknowledge Sticky Tickets on social media and your website with our logo as a supporter of your charity.
- Invoice Sticky Tickets the rebate amount at the completion of your event
- A tax concession charity is a fund or institution which has been endorsed as charitable by the Australian Taxation Office. It is important to note that not all organisations which are tax exempt are actually tax concession charities. An organisation which has been endorsed will be in possession of a certificate from the Australian Taxation Office which states that it has been endorsed as a Tax Concession Charity.
- Management reserves the right to refuse the application for charity rebate without explanation
- When applying for the Charity Rebate your application must be submitted and approved prior to your event being held and promoted